Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    We've gotta be well into Fergie Time
  • Options
    Is this guy just trying to get through to 5pm and force the whole thing to be extended?
  • Options
    He's been in waffle mode for 10 mins now. Now summarising.
  • Options
    Lauren pulled a face boring bloke casting doubt on mm as Romanian lawyer
    Spotted that too, looks like she disagreed with his reason for doubt, you would need serious patience to be able to sit through this and having to wait your turn to speak
  • Options
    Also it seems like the main points were made early. Nothing much has been added since.
  • Options
    He's been in waffle mode for 90 mins now. Now summarising.

• Options
    He said he's going to summarise!! That's another half an hour then.
  • Options
    He's done 10 frigging summaries, move over.
  • Options
    EFL board found that Elliott had been owner since June 8th.
    That can't be true. Since that date the EFL have told TS that ESI1 are the owners, and Farnell has stood up in front of this very judge and said that Elliott isn't the owner.
    I do hope Lauren has fun pointing that bit out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Note to self
    When a lawyer says they will get through these last bits very quickly that is by no means true
    Neither would you if you were getting paid £5,000 an hour! 
     Good point. Bitter sweet should Elliott lose
  • Options
    Chaisty is really stringing out his hourly rate here.  References to how many are on line, what a bore.  Just give the facts in short, sharp, summary.  He doth protest too much me thinks.
    Exactly this
  • Options
    PE has put money into the club Nimer did not.Say PE wins then sells too TS everyone hapoy?.
    Ultimately yes, but it would be hard to accept that Elliott and Farnell get paid for their shenanigans.
    Rather than Southall getting paid for his? 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Definitely this the old judge will be checking his watch because it must be sherry time 🍷 😏
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ozaddick said:
    How long is this bloke allowed to chat for while effectively making the same three or four points repeatedly? Bloody hell...
    if he is doing that then he knows he hasn't got anything of substance to go on.

If PE had a cast iron, watertight contract, with no conditions on it then Chaisty would have said that straight away & then sat down. Case closed. He didnt & has been waffling on because he knows PE hasnt a case.
    Hope you're right.

Anxious to hear LK's argument now.
    I don’t this boring bloke is ever going to stop talking to allow her 
    Can’t the judge tell him to wind it up? 
    No but you could mate and l'd button it straight away 😉

I think you mean ‘wind it in’ mate! 😂
    hope you and yours are doing well red. 😊
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Note to self
    When a lawyer says they will get through these last bits very quickly that is by no means true
    He won't be getting paid by the hour. Will be a fixed fee (known as a brief fee). 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Chunes said:
    Definitely this the old judge will be checking his watch because it must be sherry time 🍷 😏
    It's no coincidence that you can't see the judge's mouth!
  • Options
    Jimmy Hart !!!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I sounds like a case of Filibustering so it can't be concluded today. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh FFS put a sock in it mate.

I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out, and yell: 
    I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE! 

• Options
    Someone just unmuted and yawned 

(I don't think it was the judge)
  • Options
    Who just yawned?
    Fair play
  • Options
    Haha did someone just yawn 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Jints said:
    se9addick said:
    Note to self
    He won't be getting paid by the hour. Will be a fixed fee (known as a brief fee). 
    Yeah I know, it wasn’t a precise breakdown of his remuneration - it was a joke. 
  • Options
    Jints said:
    se9addick said:
    Note to self
    I reckon he's being paid by the word
  • Options
    He's been waffling for a fair while now, a lot aimed at MM. The occasional smirk on LK's face would suggest that she may have a strong case against many of these points when she (eventually) gets to speak. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!