Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Might have a different opinion after ninety minutes of waffle but Lauren is so much easier to listen to than Chaisty!!
  • Options

Kreamer also says Farnell was the owner of Lex Dominus up until June 5th when Elliott hopped on board
  • Options
    May be a silly question, but is LK a Charlton supporter?
    Yes
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    i am rapidly falling in love

Mate I had the same rush come over me on that last Farnell statement...💦
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes 
  • Options
    She’s a trust board member.
  • Options
    Application itself issued by IPS Law, Farnell’s firm. New solicitors since instructed. Court should consider this matter as relevant. Farnell had benefit of various pieces of information that may have been obtained under duty of confidentiality, Kreamer says.

This is an excellent point
  • Options
    Farnell is fucked surely 
  • Options

Kreamer: The injunction application was issued by IPS Law, Farnell's firm. Now new solicitors in charge of the injunction app. #cafc #SaveCAFC

Kreamer explaining that a major aspect of their argument is Farnell's conflict of interest. #cafc #SaveCAFC

Kreamer questioning whether Information may have been gained due to breaches of confidentiality on the part of Farnell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is she? Good
  • Options
    sounds like she is knocking the runs off at above the required rate
    Agreed. I think she is coming up with good/strong/specific 'legally binding' comments
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Legal and beneficial ownership of ESI belongs to Panorama Magic declared by The Court.

This has not been argued by Elliott since that date of time (July) or subsequently, until now.
    Boom!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!