Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    I can see this going to trial. Disaster for the club.
    Yeah looks that way... Time for TS to pay people off 
  • Options
    Yeah looks that way... Time for TS to pay people off 
    Hope his pockets are deep
  • Options
    He's beginning to indicate that......
  • Options
    This judge will grant a trial 
  • Options
    Judge Richard Pearce feels the case could be tried in November. "I doubt the necessary procedural steps could be taken for October. I'd have thought allowing for six weeks and speedy witness and limited disclosure the case could reach a stage to be tried in November."
  • Options
    Nervous last few minutes.....squeak bum time
  • Options
    Why doesn't the judge know about TS sale? It might not be imminent but its far along to be of significance?
    There was no detail about it in the submitted evidence
  • Options
    Think we may be hitting the wall now where judge is not a football fan and knows and cares nothing about players, transfers, embargoes and squad strength;

Kreamer: A further urgency to take into consideration is that the season starts in 11 days. While these various issues are not resolved the club is not able to buy players. If the matter can't be resolved till Nov, that's not enough time for #cafc to buy players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    I think the injunction will be granted so that it can go to full trial. 
    Definitely looking this way. 

Elliott’s lawyer has been able to create enough doubt around the ownership to (in the judges mind) justify a trial. 

Don’t think we’ve been able to show any imminent harm to the club/ESI should the injunction be granted and a full trial initiated. 
    What?  LK has clearly pointed out the club could cease to exist.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Seems like the judge really wants a trial. Does not seem to get the risks. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    To be honest, MM made that likely. What a plank. 
  • Options
    Makes sense to not grant an injunction and let Panorama and Lex Dominus battle it out for damages at court... Both want to maximise profit on a sale so it doesn't make a difference who sells if a court are going to decide who are due the money anyway
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Hope he swerves at last minute and says trial but no injunction.
    THAT is the fairest outcome 
  • Options
    Any sort of delay means our transfer embargo remains. 

Come on EFL just say Elllliotttt will never pass your test and lift the embargo. 
  • Options
    Trial odds on.  Mihail and EFL screwed us.
  • Options
    I might be misreading what the LK is saying, but it seems the argument is that if it is allowed to go to trial then there's no need for an injunction - i.e. the sale to Sandgaard can go ahead. 
  • Options
    We is fecked! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems from my bias perspective that esi 2 gave nothing of note in their argument and just were clambering for a postponement. Surely any judge should see through this especially when LK has done such a good job
  • Options
    Judge reckons there is no immient takeover so doesn't matter about season starting soon

Yeah because this is all to let TS know who he should be dealing with surely
    Didn't TS say it could be done by Wednesday? 
  • Options
    Don't believe he can't come to a decision after listen to that. ffs
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    To be honest, MM made that likely. What a plank. 
    Probably by design in my opinion.

He's one of them don't forget.
  • Options
    November isn't speedy. We have a transfer embargo and won't be able to strengthen until the next window. That is if we exist by then with a buyer waiting to buy us and two bunches of crooks fighting over who owns us.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    I think the injunction will be granted so that it can go to full trial. 
    Definitely looking this way. 

Elliott’s lawyer has been able to create enough doubt around the ownership to (in the judges mind) justify a trial. 

Don’t think we’ve been able to show any imminent harm to the club/ESI should the injunction be granted and a full trial initiated. 
    What?  LK has clearly pointed out the club could cease to exist.
    Yes - but how is that shown? What basis is that on? 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Judge reckons there is no immient takeover so doesn't matter about season starting soon

Yeah because this is all to let TS know who he should be dealing with surely
    Didn't TS say it could be done by Wednesday? 
    It could I imagine but the judge doesn't know that
  • Options
    Judge bottling it just like the EFL. how do these pricks get in to positions of power. 
  • Options
    MM didn't indicate that was the case at all.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!