Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Mihal has fucked us 
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    I guess from the judge's point of view, us not being able to strengthen the side before the transfer window closes isn't relevant to this case.
    He does realise the asset is a football ckub
    But the law isn't interested in whether we can out out a decent side against Hull

IF the club was in genuine danger, that's different of course
    It certainly hurts its value, surely 
  • Options
    So has an injection been made or not
  • Options
    Well thats our club fucked and the existence itself threatened. 

Elliott needs to remove himself from the country. 
  • Options
    No decision made yet.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    I feel sick ! 
    As do I.

I am also shaking, nerves and anger.
    Don't worry.

You'll just have to wait a wee bit longer before you start work as TS's Technical Director ...
  • Options
    Given at how confident some were (including some ITK) I’m surprised that our case wasn’t stronger. 

God knows what will happen at trial, and God knows when it will actually happen (no guarantee that will be in November). 
  • Options
    No decision made yet.
    Cheers I was wondering why everyone was so upset thought I missed it
  • Options
    Chaisty back at it now: Questioning the validity of the supposed "doomsday scenarios"
  • Options
    Genuinely forgot we were playing Solidgone said:
    0-1 Addicks

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone just called judge/Chaisty an utter see you next Tuesday.

Was Chaisty the judge an all then? That's gotta be another conflict of interest
  • Options
    Come on all those who got in, keep us updated FFS.
  • Options
    Chaisty back at it now: Questioning the validity of the supposed "doomsday scenarios"
    I would just mention that Farnell was around last year at Bury
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    We all know a lot more than the judge about that.
    But Chaisty is one dull fuck, doing a relatively minor argument to death
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Why isn't Pearce telling him to fuck off, arrogant twat.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Elliott’s lawyer is putting the final nails into our coffin. I think the Judge will grant injunction shortly. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Boring fart is back on arguing the judge has to grant an injunction otherwise the trial for damages in November is pointless
  • Options
    Not sure if mentioned above, about 10 mins ago-

Kreamer: Final paragraph of Elliott's 2nd witness statement confirms he is prepared to talk to and negotiate with parties interested in buying the club
  • Options
    What’s happened. Nothing makes sense 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And using a false argument to boot
  • Options
    If the injunction is granted, could TS pay off Elliott so he withdraws the injunction?
  • Options
    If the injunction is granted, could TS pay off Elliott so he withdraws the injunction?
    Yeah quite possibly 
  • Options
    Chaisty says if there is no evidence of any imminent sale, "where is the risk in a temporary injunction?"
  • Options
    Utter disaster. If there is a not going to be a trial until November, then surely that means we cannot be sold until at least November? Nobody in their right mind is going to pay Nimar many millions of pounds to buy the club only to then have to go to court (presumably in the Middle East) to get the money back if the trial decides that Nimar did not own it in the first place.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Mihal has fucked us 
    Have to agree that it's looking that way... Think he better slink off somewhere as pelters may be coming his way if it goes Pete tong! 
  • Options
    I think the old man just implied that yes
  • Options
    By his logic, there's no evidence I'm going to get knocked off my bike. But I'll still wear a helmet, thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Chaisty argues that because there is no clear evidence submitted of an imminent sale, granting a temporary injuction is unlikely to prevent a sale.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!