Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    So sorry to hear this. Steve was Charlton through and through; always there at the important events. RIP mate.
  • Options
    Didn't know him, but just seen this on twitter RIP and condolences to his family.
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    RIP - impressive history with the club judging by the CAST announcement - my thoughts are with his family and friends
  • Options
    RIP Steve, very sad news, I knew him well in the nineties, my thoughts are with his family and friends
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very very sad news. Steve was a lovely bloke and will be sadly missed by all that knew him. My condolences to his family and many friends at this very sad time. Another taken far too soon. RIP Steve.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Terrible, terrible news, I am so sorry to hear this. He put so much into this club. RIP Steve and God rest your soul.
  • Options
    RIP. Steve
  • Options
    Indeed it has been a bad & sad year in this way.

RIP Steve.
  • Options
    RIP to yet another proper Charlton
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP Steve 
  • Options
    Very sad news, I remember his sterling work for the Supporters Club and as a Supporters Director back in the 90s
  • Options
    I remember being at fans' meetings at The Valley some years back and thought him to be very knowledgeable,reasoned and a good man to have on your side.He fought many a good fight for the fans and will be missed.
    Very sad news and taken far too soon.
    My deepest condolences to his family.
    ROP Steve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Steve 
  • Options
    Oh no, that is so unfair. RIP Steve.
  • Options
    R.I.P. Steve
    Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
  • Options
    Really shocked to read this news. RIP Steve, another stalwart Charlton fan taken far too soon this year. 

Condolences to all his family 
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    Awful news. Sleep easy Steve.
  • Options
    Can 2020 please leave Charlton alone

Ridiculous the amount of fans we're sadly losing at the moment - Rest in peace Steve, like Seb and Chris, its horribly sad that you wont get to see this coming revolution!! 
  • Options
    Steve was a really lovely bloke , who had a gentle way of dealing with things, knew him indirectly years back through my sister, thoughts with the family at this difficult time.