Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Just watched the bbc highlights show. Some of those QB performances this weekend were amazing.

That Lamar Jackson jump/throw effort was astounding.
  • Options
    Nice photos. How much are the beers ? 
  • Options
    Awesome, enjoy @SomervilleAddick !
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    $12 for a half pint. I do my drinking in the parking lot 
  • Options
    Well that was a hell of a return by jacksonville
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    In the stadium early for today’s Pats game so I thought I do a quick to for you

One of the bars for the cheap seats

View from the standing room only section 

A couple of pictures of the training fields behind the stadium - plus the owners helipad

Boston is over there behind the trees

View from my seat during the warm ups 

If you'd craned your neck a bit for the second last picture, I think you could have seen me holidaying in Donegal....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    $12 for a half pint. I do my drinking in the parking lot 
    Raiders new stadium is $14 for 24oz which I think is just over a pint. 
  • Options
    I correctly called the Ravens beating Mahomes last week to my cousin(an Illinois native and stoic Bear fan). Thursday he messaged me “So Nostradamus, what do you think this week”
    Out of blind optimism I replied with Chargers win, Mahomes 2 picks and Hill to have sub 50 receiving yards. Almost perfect but for hill getting 56. 

Again I thought we would blow it with dumb presnap penalties on the offence but Herbert is unreal. The balls to go for it on 4th and 9 at tied score from Staley - maybe he can come and teach the CAFC players something about having balls of steel. 

AFC West is going to be a LOT of fun this year. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time in 35 years+ of being a Bengals fan that we have a D. Who Dey
  • Options
    Another crazy weekend of last minute wins, whippings and the NY Jets...

Special mention for the Bears too, allowing the Browns their best defensive record in a game since 1946.
  • Options
    Kirk Cousins is on a MVP contender trajectory. That is not a joke. 
  • Options
    What a game in Vegas 

Raiders going 17-0 baby. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    What a game in Vegas 

Raiders going 17-0 baby. 

Only if due to extreme Covid cases they have to forfeit the next 14 games. :#
  • Options
    We have more return TDs (2) than field goals made (0) this year.

The thing is, yes we are obviously terrible at football, but this is sort of bearable as the mistakes are tangible.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Interceptions, turnovers, fumbles, challenges for TDs on the 0 yard line and 3 touchdowns.

1st quarter Cowboys v Eagles!
  • Options
    Mike McCarthy in another clock/timeout fiasco.  Hate to think another missed PAT is going to come back and haunt us!
  • Options
    If not for the sacks, pick-6 and other interception, Hurts has actually had a fairly mediocre game!
  • Options
    Well this has been a fun game. To say I'm excited about the jump Diggs has made in his second season is an understatement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    💉 💉 💉 inject 20 pt wins against division rivals into my veins all day baby

https://youtu.be/tjwbdgi05I8
  • Options
    I was on an early shift today. So glad that meant I could watch that travesty of a performance on fast forward.
  • Options
    Are you staying up tonight to watch the game @PaddyP17
  • Options
    Are you staying up tonight to watch the game @PaddyP17
    Gonna sleep then wake up for it actually! Hopefully fit in a few hours either side.
  • Options
    i should be up, it’ll be interesting to watch Lawrence properly for the first time. Still got your gloves🤣
  • Options
    Super bowl half time show is gonna be Dr Dre, Eminem, Mary J Blige, Kendrick Lamar and Snoop Dogg 

how gonna fit all that in 15 minute show ? 
  • Options
    Didn’t think we would win last night watched the first half live and went to bed. Watch the rest of the game this morning. Yum yum!!!
  • Options
    Didn’t think we would win last night watched the first half live and went to bed. Watch the rest of the game this morning. Yum yum!!!
    Our staff baffles me, and our defence lost us that. Ohhhhhhhhh man it's gonna be another long year

Thankfully, Trevor does look like the real deal. Thankfully. But that matters little when we simply do not have the right guys around him.
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights. If Lawrence had got over the line in that 4th & goal when the Jags were leading 14-0 it probably would have been a different story 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Just watched the highlights. If Lawrence had got over the line in that 4th & goal when the Jags were leading 14-0 it probably would have been a different story 
    No disrespect to the Jags but a semi decent team would have completely put us to bed in the first half. Christ knows what Taylor said at HT but it worked. When Lawrence gets some more experience he is going to be a goodie!