Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

All team news, updates and comments here please.

Watch the swearing please Gentlemen

Up the Addicks

Comments

• elliot 9/10
  • Evening everyone....will publish teams as soon as I can get them.....updates as usual will start at KO.
  • so 'dale' is alright yet 'wall' is unacceptable?
  • Nouble definately out with ankle problem.....one chnage at least tonight then....Anyinsah is my bet with Benson on bench maybe?
  • Is Micheal Stewart fit to play?? I never even saw his name mentioned on the OS Preview
  • Stewart on bench apparantly
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]so 'dale' is alright yet 'wall' is unacceptable?

Yes. Dale is their proper nickname. Wall is a stupid affectation.
  • Any one got a radio link ? For the match
  • http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/front_page/newsid_8273000/8273131.stm
  • Big joe in for Leaburn.

Benson and Stewart on the bench. Still no jenkinson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton

* 01 Elliot
    * 05 Llera
    * 20 Solly
    * 21 Bessone
    * 36 Dailly
    * 06 Semedo
    * 07 Wagstaff
    * 08 Racon
    * 22 Parrett
    * 23 Anyinsah
    * 10 Wright-Phillips

Substitutes

* 38 Sullivan,
    * 02 Francis,
    * 12 Doherty,
    * 24 Fortune,
    * 14 Stewart,
    * 17 Benson,
    * 39 Eccleston

Ref: Ilderton
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite][url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/front_page/newsid_8273000/8273131.stm[/url][/quote]

Cheers Mate !
  • Reid drops out of the 18.
  • Had a bloody laptop crash!! Got back here now and trying to connect to commentary.....its taking ages!
  • Reidy out of the 18, don't think he's contract is going to be renewed somehow
  • It's crap so far, according to the BBC stats we've not even had a shot on target
  • ......and that's only in the warm up
  • Apparently we are unchanged tonight, commentators obviously don't even bother doing any research anymore, Nouble hasn't even travelled with the squad!
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]so 'dale' is alright yet 'wall' is unacceptable?
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]so 'dale' is alright yet 'wall' is unacceptable?

Yes. Dale is their proper nickname. Wall is a stupid affectation.

Excellent - only Charlton fans would use a word like 'affectation'. Makes me proud, that does!
  • [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Excellent - only Charlton fans would use a word like 'affectation'.

Only Henry could spell it !!

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• all i can hear on bbc radio london is " ok mate, cheers mate " and some crap music
  • Bugger - me mate's come round to watch the England game:(
  • [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Bugger - me mate's come round to watch the England game:(

Make him listen to Charlton on the radio!
  • [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Bugger - me mate's come round to watch the England game:(

I'm watching England on mute with CAFC on the radio.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Bugger - me mate's come round to watch the England game:(

Fat chance of that - he's warming up the telly downstairs. Oh well ... up the Addicks!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Bugger - me mate's come round to watch the England game:(

Fat chance of that - he's warming up the telly downstairs. Oh well ... up the Addicks!!

Tell him your missus is going to watch Eastenders or some other shit - and sling him out.
    I know I would!
  • It's all Charlton at the moment!! COYR!
  • MANY MILES HAVE I TRAVELLED!
  • Right finally got on here...anyone need updates....we are in ascendancy so far
  • Many charlton fans in rochdale?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!