Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]murray is not a muppet but you my friend are coming across as one murray has made one mistake in how many years some times you lot amaze me

Mistake after mistake in the past 20 months or so ...
  • Options
    h so the chnces are slim yes i admit but not as slim as some of you stepping back and looking at the whole situation,

like NSS said we spent most of this year making sure we are solvent.

in the tone of keegan i would love it if he proved you lot wrong love it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]murray is not a muppet but you my friend are coming across as one murray has made one mistake in how many years some times you lot amaze me

Mistake after mistake in the past 20 months or so ...

mistake after mistake - LIKE
  • Options
    good point lets have a list of murray mistakes please
  • Options
    reed
  • Options
    dowie
  • Options
    pardew???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]reed
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]dowie

I rest my case.
  • Options
    Dowie Yes mistake
    Reed bourne out of nescesity yes it could have been handled better

Pardew how was that a mistake???

remember the examples must be based over the murray reign not just the last 24 months
  • Options
    pardew jurys out,reed the worst mistake of all,could not be arsed to get a proper manager in,so tried to get away with some old fart.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pards gave us a lift when he first came in....bear in mind he couldn't get Reading out of this division and was lucky to get WHU out of it via playoffs. Ok he did have a good first season with WHU and got to FA cup but faltered the next season and got fired. I am not impressed with buys and we let our best player go. If he doesn't get us out I think he will go of his own accord as I think he rates himself above us...
  • Options
    Just out of interest, would you guys think Mr Murray would have been at fault if he hadn't back Dowie in the transfer market?
  • Options
    Publically criticising Diawara who wanted out after it.

Why hasn't Murray come out and criticised Pardew's flops? He could even be discreet about it as there are that many the players would not which ones he is talking about
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]remember the examples must be based over the murray reign not just the last 24 months

But the past 24 months of the murray reign has take the club backwards - we now have a worse team and in a worse league position than ten years ago.
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]pardew jurys out,reed the worst mistake of all,could not be arsed to get a proper manager in,so tried to get away with some old fart.

Also out on Pardew (as I have not called for his immediate resignation).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]
    Also out on Pardew (as I have not called for his immediate resignation).

Well I'm sure he'll sleep easier tonight knowing that. Idiot.