Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• PeterGage said:

I really don't care if this upsets anyone but I am sick to death of 'move on'. It may, just possibly, have been mildly amusing once but feck me, let's get some new material ffs.

Suggestions ??
    Keep Walking... Nothing to see here?
  • Uncontrolled immigration in London.

Agreed, it should go back to being that quaint village it used to be before all those foreign looking chappies turned up in the last few years.

Agreed, it should go back to being that quaint village it used to be before all those foreign looking chappies turned up in the last few years.
    Why answer a serious point with a spurious one? Nobody is talking about "quaint villages". Suggest you come up and have a look around a mainline London train station at the number of Romas sleeping rough at the moment. What a great asset to London they are.

• edited July 2014
    Uncontrolled being the important word here Bournemouth.

Why answer a serious point with a spurious one? Nobody is talking about "quaint villages". Suggest you come up and have a look around a mainline London train station at the number of Romas sleeping rough at the moment. What a great asset to London they are.

Haven't got the energy or will (nor is this the thread*) to get into a discussion over the long, long history of immigrants from all over the world moving to London.

*this is a thread for getting pelters over one's dislike for pandas or Velcro fastening shoes, not a serious discussion of successive governments immigration policies.
  • Thai traffic policemen stopping you for an offence that 10 other Thai people are committing simultaneously.
  • Thai traffic policemen stopping you for an offence that 10 other Thai people are committing simultaneously.

Just because 10 other people are being pleasured by a lady boy while they're driving doesn't make it right.
  • People who seem to be too important to scroll through previous threads, so start a new one every time they have something to say.
  • 'Feck' 'fecking' or 'fecked'. Just stop. If you want to swear, swear. If you don't want to, use a completely different word and stop changing letters from existing swear words.
  • JaShea99 said:

'Feck' 'fecking' or 'fecked'. Just stop. If you want to swear, swear. If you don't want to, use a completely different word and stop changing letters from existing swear words.

No Irish friends?
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:

'Feck' 'fecking' or 'fecked'. Just stop. If you want to swear, swear. If you don't want to, use a completely different word and stop changing letters from existing swear words.

Bollox
  • JaShea99 said:

No Irish friends?
    Yes, a few. I wouldn't say they do it more than anyone else though.
  • JaShea99 said:

Fuck Right Off! ;o)

Blimey, I feel so much better. Fuck, Fuckerty, Fuckerlicious, Fuuucckk.
  • JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

No Irish friends?
    But it is used in a different way from"Fuck". It has a different meaning and is milder. It's not just changing a letter, it's a different word.

It also just sounds better in an Irish accent. Remember Mark Kinsella going into a great rant once about the lazy useless players especially Mootakill and his use of "feck" and "fecking" was brilliant.
  • JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

No Irish friends?
    But it is used in a different way from"Fuck". It has a different meaning and is milder. It's not just changing a letter, it's a different word.

It also just sounds better in an Irish accent. Remember Mark Kinsella going into a great rant once about the lazy useless players especially Mootakill and his use of "feck" and "fecking" was brilliant.
    How does its meaning differ from the other one then? It seems to get used in exactly the same way to me.
  • I use 'feck' a lot on here when I feel fit to use the F word so as to avoid upsetting the more 'sensitive' users of this site and because admin don't want our forum littered with expletives and random profanities. If the fact that I try to be a decent, considerate member of society upsets anyone on here, well, FECK 'EM!
  • When it rains and I don't have a coat... Have to spend the rest of the day watching the windows praying it stops before I leave!!
  • When it rains and I don't have a coat... Have to spend the rest of the day watching the windows praying it stops before I leave!!

Oh boo-feckin'-hoo!!!!!
  • When it rains and I don't have a coat... Have to spend the rest of the day watching the windows praying loads of birds walk past in the same predicament

• Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

No Irish friends?

Yes agree HI, my ex-wife is Irish and its used it to soften the hard fuck to a softer feck. . ;o)
    Sometimes you need a hard f@ck to get it out of your system.
  • not being able to purchase tickets for more than face value on CharltonLife
  • "Feck" has become a softer word than it used to be in Ireland as a result of the English taking it up - and all thanks the Father Jack.
  • My wife's mates who, despite not having children and being able to visit any time of the year, want to come to stay by the seaside on the first weekend of the school holidays. Resulting in hours of cleaning and tidying up when all I really want to do is stand in front of the fan in my pants!

• When you're bird is out and you're outside sunbathing and you think I better I go in and do the dishwasher or she'll moan. And then when she comes home she says 'have you been in doors all day'
  • When you're bird is out and you're outside sunbathing and you think I better I go in and do the dishwasher or she'll moan. And then when she comes home she says 'have you been in doors all day'

You let your bird out on her own?!? Wouldn't happen in my house!
  • Clutch slip. Took my car out for a run this afternoon and it started slipping. It's done about 45k miles on the current clutch so about right. Problem is it's an engine out job and am looking at the fat end of a grand to have done. Could do Iit myself but don't have the time.
  • Should have taking it for a drive instead of a run
  • My wife's mates who, despite not having children and being able to visit any time of the year, want to come to stay by the seaside on the first weekend of the school holidays. Resulting in hours of cleaning and tidying up when all I really want to do is stand in front of the fan in my pants!

You could still do that and with any luck they might not want to come again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!