Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who care about whether they get a 'tan'.
  • Doctors receptionists who think they are doctors when you are trying to get an emergency appointment as they were only taking appointments for two days time.
  • Being the only person in the chemist and waiting twenty minutes for your prescription.
  • Fashion sheep. People who feel that they have to follow fashion to fit in.
    Whats all that about, who decides what is fashionable? But worse those that can't think for themselves about what they should wear and blindly follow.

I cite the trend for tucking in only the front of your shirt, and the wearing of big glasses even if you don't need glasses, what the feck? And don't get me going on joke people who have their strides halfway down their arse, you look like you have the tiniest legs and you look like a tit.

I swear if someone was to wear a dog Richard as a hat, then half the fashion nobbers would as well.
    Think for yourselves, come on you can do it.

FWIW I only wear a mankini, in all weathers.
  • Neighbours who play loud music of the same songs over and over again. Was mildly annoying at first but it's starting to really wind me up now.
  • People who store coins in their wallet.

It turns one of the most manly items on you into a pathetic purse. And Jesus - the embarrassment of picking out the correct change from its little pocket for a ticket machine whilst you're there squinting your eyes.

Just keep coins in your bloody trouser pockets you bastard
  • When the mrs calls me at work and then moans when I say I'm busy and can't talk.
  • Ingrowing hairs on your scrotum resulting in a boil-like lump, weeping pus and tender to the touch.

I'd imagine.................
  • Ingrowing hairs on your scrotum resulting in a boil-like lump, weeping pus and tender to the touch.

Nice! I had a boil a few years ago that was on the inside of my leg, right at the top. It grew to about the size of half a grapefruit (probably bigger) and I couldnt walk. Work sent me home in a taxi as I started to feel sick. Was prescribed antibiotics but after a couple of days, no difference. I had a couple of beers, got in the bath, held my breath and jabbed the head with one of my diabetic needles. About a quarter of the pus oozed out, the smell was disgusting, no wonder I felt sick.
  • Sponsored links:

• @DaveMehmet - eurgh dude, that sounds fecking rank. If I was suffering from one, I'd imagine it would be the size of a petit-pois.
  • @DaveMehmet - eurgh dude, that sounds fecking rank. If I was suffering from one, I'd imagine it would be the size of a petit-pois.

Rank is the right word to describe it mate. It really was disgusting. Couldn't have been in a worse place, it was agony. I did contemplate dropping a lit match into a wine bottle and puting it over the head to let the vacuum suck it out but thought better of it!

Time to stop shaving your webos mate
  • "The feels" - as in, "I watched Dead Poet's Society and I was crying a lot! It hit me right in the feels!"

God I hate that.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

"The feels" - as in, "I watched Dead Poet's Society and I was crying a lot! It hit me right in the feels!"

God I hate that.

Even though I've never heard this before reading your post I'm with you all the way Jimmy.
  • It's very American, I see it on Reddit a lot. It really does irritate me.
  • Toilet rolls where the poor standard of the perforations means that the width of the paper left in your hand to wipe your ass is never wide enough. Leading to..........................(fill in the blanks yourself)
  • Continental toilets that won't take paper so you have to wrap your wipings up and put them in the bin. Disgusting.
  • Sponsored links:

Not enough protein....
  • Hearing horror stories about food production that mess with my mind when I'm trying to eat the stuff

Not enough protein....

Behave saucy, I'm meat-free remember ;-)
  • Celebrity Big Brother that has hardly any celebrities.
  • People posting holiday photos or updates on Facebook while they are STILL on holiday - all this does is make me think how boring and crap their holiday must be for them to be on Facebook

Now that is a very fair call.
  • People on Facebook, that tell you they've been up the dump, gone to the supermarket and just finished their ironing by 11am and are now having a well deserved cup of tea.

Just fuck right off, you boring boring bastard.
  • People on Facebook, that tell you they've been up the dump, gone to the supermarket and just finished their ironing by 11am and are now having a well deserved cup of tea.

You all right Hun? ;)

Absolutely CE, everyone knows it should be coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon.
  • leaf blowers - already!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!