Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People that don't like kids

I like kids....but I couldn't eat a whole one.
  • People who don't believe you're telling the truth, then you glance at your smartphone and repeat the fact and they magically believe you.
  • edited September 2014
    America's inability to correctly pronounce the letter U.

It's so pathetic and lazy. Saying YOU is harder then OO to them.

It's bothered me for a while, from when I saw Wreck it Ralph and they rhymed Hero's Duty with 'doody', that's when I noticed it. But I just heard someone refer to an emu as an EMOO and that crossed a line.

• when you're at an after school meeting to find out about an upcoming trip, the teacher is speaking and the rude as fuck parents can't keep their mouths shut chatting to each other.

when you're at an after school meeting to find out about an upcoming trip and one mum who had to bring her toddler along allows it to walk all around the assembly hall, babbling crap and making noise. leave the little cherub at home next time.
  • Being informed by your wife that she expects you to attend one of her old school friend's 40th birthday party on Saturday when you get back from Rotherham instead of just picking up a nice vegetable madras and going home for a bit of MOTD.

@RedPanda - I'm counting on you to get me wankered, chain me to some railings and steal my return ticket. You're my only hope.
  • Being informed by your wife that she expects you to attend one of her old school friend's 40th birthday party on Saturday when you get back from Rotherham instead of just picking up a nice vegetable madras and going home for a bit of MOTD.

@RedPanda - I'm counting on you to get me wankered, chain me to some railings and steal my return ticket. You're my only hope.

Easy, claim the train is delayed/cancelled then go for a piss-up and a curry with your mates.
  • Couples who have a conversation on Facebook about what they are going to do that evening, what to cook for dinner etc.
    Why not phone each other, text, email. I certainly don't need your dull conversation popping up on my page.
  • Couples who have a conversation on Facebook about what they are going to do that evening, what to cook for dinner etc.
    Why not phone each other, text, email. I certainly don't need your dull conversation popping up on my page.

Can't you just block them?
  • Being bombarded with mis-sold PPI/accident at work/pet insurance/penis enlargement spam phonecalls all day everyday...pain in the arse
  • iaitch said:

People that don't like kids

I like kids....but I couldn't eat a whole one.
    Really old and I mean really old jokes!
  • Sponsored links:

• LIke most of the jokes on here then.
  • iaitch said:

LIke most of the jokes on here then.

Not really but that one is so old it's got it's own pension.
  • edited September 2014
    Social Media. Who gives a toss about what your Facebook status is and what you're having for dinner in 2 Tuesdays time.

Scotland - just f**k off if you want to.

Commuting on the train and not being able to hear myself think because of the numerous different languages that are being spoken.

Rant over.
  • I moan about commuting as much way more than the next man, but that strikes me as racism rolled up in a lesser charge of disturbing the commuter peace.
  • edited September 2014
    OK.

Nah, we'll just get you drunk, nick your phone and wallet and stick you on a train to Wales.
  • edited September 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

I moan about commuting as much way more than the next man, but that strikes me as racism rolled up in a lesser charge of disturbing the commuter peace.

Oh dear another one!
  • Social Media. Who gives a toss about what your Facebook status is and what you're having for dinner in 2 Tuesdays time.

Commuting on the train and not being able to hear myself think because of the numerous different languages that are being spoken.

Rant over.

i like you chester conrad

• Greenie said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I moan about commuting as much way more than the next man, but that strikes me as racism rolled up in a lesser charge of disturbing the commuter peace.

Oh dear another one!
    Back at you.
  • Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:

Social Media. Who gives a toss about what your Facebook status is and what you're having for dinner in 2 Tuesdays time.

Rant over.

i like you chester conrad

Thanks x
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I see you've gone for the say something controversial and patronise approach.

Feels good ay Jimbo.
  • ads said:

Being bombarded with mis-sold PPI/accident at work/pet insurance/penis enlargement spam phonecalls all day everyday...pain in the arse

Not surprising with a name like ads!
  • At Faro airport where the arriving passengers all have to pass through a space about 12 feet wide, and then people just stop to check their mobile or greet their relatives right at the bottleneck.
  • Sure that this has been on here before, but people that spit on the floor.

Was walking down the road on the way to work this meaning and some guy just spat on the pavement right next to me and landed a bit on my shoe.

Just why would you do that? Why does your spit need to be on the floor. It's feckin disgusting. Only time I have ever openly confronted someone by calling him a dirty little chav to which he seemed to take offence.

Filthy habit.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    I was calling out what I saw as casual racism, which is a far cry from entering a thread, attempting to wind people up, then congratulating yourself for thinking you've succeeded. This reminds me of the bit in Monkey Island where you have to deliver the one liners and comebacks during swordfights, but you end up using the wrong comeback.
  • Sure that this has been on here before, but people that spit on the floor.

Was walking down the road on the way to work this meaning and some guy just spat on the pavement right next to me and landed a bit on my shoe.

Just why would you do that? Why does your spit need to be on the floor. It's feckin disgusting. Only time I have ever openly confronted someone by calling him a dirty little chav to which he seemed to take offence.

Filthy habit.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Well done for confronting him and for calling him what you did.

I've pulled up people a couple of times for this as well. Filthy bastards.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    I was calling out what I saw as casual racism, which is a far cry from entering a thread, attempting to wind people up, then congratulating yourself for thinking you've succeeded. This reminds me of the bit in Monkey Island where you have to deliver the one liners and comebacks during swordfights, but you end up using the wrong comeback.
    Ha yeah it's just like that bit. Good times Jim.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!