Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• "Please do not put your children in the shopping trolley". **** that, I'm going to put my children in the shopping trolley.
  • "Please do not put your children in the shopping trolley". **** that, I'm going to put my children in the shopping trolley.

I did actually say something to someone who had 2 children standing in a trolley. She looked at me as if I was mad. I pointed out that it's pretty disgusting as their shoes will make the trolley dirty and it's not very hygienic when you have to put your food into it.

I did actually say something to someone who had 2 children standing in a trolley. She looked at me as if I was mad. I pointed out that it's pretty disgusting as their shoes will make the trolley dirty and it's not very hygienic when you have to put your food into it.
    What, the food that is in packets or should be washed anyway?

However well pacaged it is, I dont like the idea of shoes that have been walked through streets, parks, toilets etc getting that close to food.
    Really is one of those things that annoys me. There is a seat on the back of the trolley that can be used. If the child is too big for it, then the child should walk.

However well pacaged it is, I dont like the idea of shoes that have been walked through streets, parks, toilets etc getting that close to food.
    Really is one of those things that annoys me. There is a seat on the back of the trolley that can be used. If the child is too big for it, then the child should walk.
    Whilst i agree do you think those trolleys are clean anyway? stacked up outside in the rain with tramps piss all up it.

stacked up outside in the rain with tramps piss all up it.
    That's on special in morrisons this week
  • The nobbers on cycles who insist on cycling on the A227 up the very very steep hill to Meopham.
    Its 50 MPH on this narrow stretch of road and every day for weeks there has been some wannabe Bradley Wiggins blowing out of his arse at 3 MPH with a queue of 20 cars behind him trying to get past. Its a bloody nightmare and dangerous.

Whilst i agree do you think those trolleys are clean anyway? stacked up outside in the rain with tramps piss all up it.
    I never realised they targeted shopping trollies? Whichever way, it's still ignorant to have your kids stood up in shopping trollies, that food in the packet? Well I get it out of the cupboard and handle the packaging before I open it and use it. Or do we all have to wash the packaging as well, just so your little darling can get his own way when he/she wants to stand in the trolly???

Anyway - that little message that pops up every now and then that says "The internet has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution". Windows never finds a solution.

I never realised they targeted shopping trollies? Whichever way, it's still ignorant to have your kids stood up in shopping trollies, that food in the packet? Well I get it out of the cupboard and handle the packaging before I open it and use it. Or do we all have to wash the packaging as well, just so your little darling can get his own way when he/she wants to stand in the trolly???

Anyway - that little message that pops up every now and then that says "The internet has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution". Windows never finds a solution.
    You dont like kids, we get it!!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

You dont like kids, we get it!!! ;-)
    Kids are fine mate - it's the parents... :-D

Never thought of that one.
    We take our own baskets and do the Sainsburys fast track scanning . So we are spared the tramp pee and dog poo contamination.
    Anyway from a saftey point of view the parents must be brain dead to let children stand in a trolley.
  • Make the children walk - it's not a surprise there are so many little chubbies these days.

Anyway, I think I have posted it before but it's still annoying me:

Nicola Sturgeon.

What's more annoying, her face, voice or that hair?
  • Loco said:

People who put up their Christmas tree on the 8th of effing November ffs. As if it's not bad enough the shops are ramming it down our throats for months beforehand.

And I love Christmas time before you all start with the Grinch stuff...

People that are really touchy about criticisms of local government. :D
    ...people that get pulled up for talking a load of snidey b####cks about a subject that hide their response in another, unrelated thread and put a smiley face on the end.
    People that IMAGINE everyone is giving them "snidey b####cks " when they are not! (note no smiley)
  • Computers.

Yes I know there is a certain irony in the fact that I am using one at the moment!

However my computer at work and the work network have been a problem for much of the summer.

Although I'm sure many would say I am useless at my job I try my best to deliver as good a service as I can and I reckon I have lost years off my life with the stress and frustration I have suffered at work all because of those infernal machines we have been led by the nose to be so bloody dependent on.
  • Cold callers from India ringing at 8 in the morning
  • It's 1am and you're driving far from home and you need fuel or some sustenance. You see a huge sign lighting up the night. '24hours'.
    The joy.
    It may be Tesco, or Asda, it matters not.
    You negotiate strange roundabouts and empty dual carriageways and pull up at the door.
    They are shut.
  • Brian Clough saying "Hartlepools"

Older commentators insisting on calling Denis Compton "Cumpton" (Blofeld is a particular offender).
  • Simonsen said:

Brian Clough saying "Hartlepools"

That was the club's name at the time

• edited September 2014
    Ending a post with "rant over".
  • Sponsored links:

• Simonsen said:

Older commentators insisting on calling Denis Compton "Cumpton" (Blofeld is a particular offender).

Likewise Colin "Muntgomerie"
  • U2 spamming my itunes.
  • Simonsen said:

That was the club's name at the time

Still don't like it...
  • Simonsen said:

henry blofeld ...should have been pension off ages ago

• Footballers who pull their socks up onto their thighs. Turnovers are there for a reason !
  • lolwray said:

Simonsen said:

henry blofeld ...should have been pension off ages ago

"My dear old thing" I like Blowers it's the pompous Jonathon Agnew that i can't stand.
  • Plumbers/electricians/handymen who simply don't bother to either return calls, turn up for estimates, ever be contactable etc. Been trying to get a couple of jobs done over the last few weeks and no one seems to want my money. Clearly the economy can't be doing that badly if people don't want to make a living!
  • football coaches that say offence when they mean attack ...Pardew guilty of this
  • It's offense too, just to make it even worse.

While we're on this, "going to ground" means to go into hiding, not to fall over.

The ball does NOT need to be in the corner quadrant, it just needs to be slightly over it as per the goal line for a goal.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!