Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited September 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I moan about commuting as much way more than the next man, but that strikes me as racism rolled up in a lesser charge of disturbing the commuter peace.

I see you've gone for the say something controversial and patronise approach.

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    I was calling out what I saw as casual racism, which is a far cry from entering a thread, attempting to wind people up, then congratulating yourself for thinking you've succeeded. This reminds me of the bit in Monkey Island where you have to deliver the one liners and comebacks during swordfights, but you end up using the wrong comeback.
    Well you called wrong. That wasn't my intention.
  • Fulham's ticket prices.
  • Vegetarian cheese gets right on my tits
  • People putting their feet anywhere except on the floor or footrest. They don't belong on seats, on tables and certainly not on my fucking dashboard.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I moan about commuting as much way more than the next man, but that strikes me as racism rolled up in a lesser charge of disturbing the commuter peace.

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    I was calling out what I saw as casual racism, which is a far cry from entering a thread, attempting to wind people up, then congratulating yourself for thinking you've succeeded. This reminds me of the bit in Monkey Island where you have to deliver the one liners and comebacks during swordfights, but you end up using the wrong comeback.
    People who shout racist at any given opportunity when someone uses the word foreign thereby making light of the racist laws.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    Fair enough, my apologies. I didn't mean to jump on you, just didn't quite get the connection. I'd sooner call it and be wrong than not call it and be wrong.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    Fair enough, my apologies. I didn't mean to jump on you, just didn't quite get the connection. I'd sooner call it and be wrong than not call it and be wrong.
    OK, no big deal anyway.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    Before you edited your first post it ended with:'You're in England, speak fucking English.'

Your reply to Jimmy' s accusation of casual racism was:'maybe'. You then edited that to 'ok'. Easy to see Jimmy ' s point before you back - tracked.

• edited September 2014
    Redskin said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.
    Before you edited your first post it ended with:'You're in England, speak fucking English.'

Your reply to Jimmy' s accusation of casual racism was:'maybe'. You then edited that to 'ok'. Easy to see Jimmy ' s point before you back - tracked.

Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Terrestrial channels running identical programming at the same time. Do we really need two different home-improvement programs on at the same time?

Also, BBC3 screwing its schedule around. Sometimes I just want to watch a Seth MacFarlane show, not be surprised by one of your quirky dramadies or an hour-long documentary on Oscar Pistorius at midnight.
  • Redskin said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Feels good ay Jimbo.

Well, well, well...

• Please.....

No further comment from me.
  • Being informed by your wife that she expects you to attend one of her old school friend's 40th birthday party on Saturday when you get back from Rotherham instead of just picking up a nice vegetable madras and going home for a bit of MOTD.

@RedPanda - I'm counting on you to get me wankered, chain me to some railings and steal my return ticket. You're my only hope.

UPDATE: Mrs AUN has today been diagnosed with pleurisy and is dosed up to the eyeballs on antibiotics. Which means no party tomorrow. So three points and I might treat her to some mushroom pakora.
  • Being informed by your wife that she expects you to attend one of her old school friend's 40th birthday party on Saturday when you get back from Rotherham instead of just picking up a nice vegetable madras and going home for a bit of MOTD.

@RedPanda - I'm counting on you to get me wankered, chain me to some railings and steal my return ticket. You're my only hope.

UPDATE: Mrs AUN has today been diagnosed with pleurisy and is dosed up to the eyeballs on antibiotics. Which means no party tomorrow. So three points and I might treat her to some mushroom pakora.
    Treat yourself to a trip to the doctor by the sound of it!
  • Sorry, that was in reference to you treating her to some "mushroom pakora" not the mrs being poorly.
  • More like paneer cheese :-(
  • Just seen it on tele and I remembered it fucking annoys me, that's Nicole Scherzinger
    In that stupid fecking yogurt advert where she always ends up with a white blob on her nose. It makes me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, especially her false laugh at the end, arrrrrggghhhh
  • Just seen it on tele and I remembered it fucking annoys me, that's Nicole Scherzinger
    In that stupid fecking yogurt advert where she always ends up with a white blob on her nose. It makes me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, especially her false laugh at the end, arrrrrggghhhh

You just want your white blob all over her face
  • Not likely, she does my head in.
  • Sponsored links:

• May be this is what they mean by having the X Factor, appear on it and people will start to loathe you!
  • Cyclists who ignore pedestrians

People who use their mobile phones in public transport, speaking so loud that I can't help overhearing their conversation (which usually doesn't interest me at all).

Exaggerated use of abbreviations (who the hell knows what they mean?)

People who mumble their words

Diving strikers

FIFA
  • edited September 2014

Diving strikers

Yes I hate it too when that Tom Daly refuses to jump unless he gets a bigger package.
    Striking divers. Grrr

• You've got a bunch of keys, two small ones. each of them fit the one of the two side gates.
    And you ALWAYS try the wrong one first.
    Every time.
    Even when you change your mind just before trying one.

Who stole the law of averages on my keys?

Why don't you get them keyed alike?
  • When you get home after a night out and you're bringing home a new lady friend. The porch light is out and you're fumbling around for your keys. You drop them and struggle to find them again in the dark. You try the wrong key first until finally finding the right one. And after all of that, she has come round and done a runner...
  • You've got a bunch of keys, two small ones. each of them fit the one of the two side gates.
    And you ALWAYS try the wrong one first.
    Every time.
    Even when you change your mind just before trying one.

Who stole the law of averages on my keys?

Why don't you get them keyed alike?
    Then I'd have nothing to add to this thread.
    Also it's the same reason I support Charlton!

• edited September 2014

When you get home after a night out and you're bringing home a new lady friend. The porch light is out and you're fumbling around for your keys. You drop them and struggle to find them again in the dark. You try the wrong key first until finally finding the right one. And after all of that, she has come round and done a runner...

Sounds sad. Perhaps next time try to persuade her to take you to HER place ;-))

• Try keeping her locked in the car until you have opened the front door.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!