Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited August 2014

Celebrity Big Brother that has hardly any celebrities.

Are there ever any celebrities?
  • Facebook, Twitter etc. I dont care or want to know what others are doing. And I dont expect anyone to have an interest in my world.
  • When oven chips get mixed, and in a similar vein when potato crisps get mixed.
  • mixed with what?
  • Oven chips = other oven chips, i.e. you've some how got two types in the freezer (say beefeaters and crinkle cuts), the person who's cooking decides that it is an appropriate thing to do to use up the remains of one bag whilst making using chips from the other bag in the same meal.

Similar scenario with crispy bits (say chipsticks and ready salteds), except that there's no freezer in this scenario.
  • r)
    MrOneLung said:

Stig also refuses to buy Revels for the very same reason.

now mixing maltesers with revels would be uncalled for !

• aren't there already Maltesers in Revels? I'm confused
  • Neighbours setting off fireworks on any night apart from November 5th. Just no.
  • Complete dismissal of social media and cliched attitudes toward posting pictures online. It's a bit lazy and ignorant of the benefits the platforms provide.
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be on this thread somewhere already, but anyone who says "bare" in lieu of "lots of". And if you are white it's a straight red.
  • Trellis fencing being more expensive than overlap fencing. Paying extra for all the holes!
  • Using the phone while driving.
  • People who use the coffee spoon and then use it in the sugar leaving coffee in the sugar, bloody pikeys!
  • People on trains who insist on making people move out of the way and generally causing a fuss 5 minutes before arriving at their station - you're not going to get there any quicker than the train, wally-brain.
  • People who lean on their shopping trolleys. Really annoys me for some reason, lazy feckers
  • The disgraceful treatment of Jack Regan by a succession of senior officers.
  • Shut it!
  • The disgraceful treatment of Jack Regan by a succession of senior officers.

haskins was the worst

• i have already mentioned those cases with wheels on that people drag along station concourses ...i dont mind if they are very big ...but seems they are getting smaller ffs carry the thing !!

i really do have an aversion to these things to the extent that if i were a dog id bark at them !!

i may need professional help
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Shut it!

You're lucky I've had my dinner
  • lolwray said:

i have already mentioned those cases with wheels on that people drag along station concourses ...i dont mind if they are very big ...but seems they are getting smaller ffs carry the thing !!

i really do have an aversion to these things to the extent that if i were a dog id bark at them !!

My dog does bark at them.
  • lolwray said:

i have already mentioned those cases with wheels on that people drag along station concourses ...i dont mind if they are very big ...but seems they are getting smaller ffs carry the thing !!

My dog does bark at them.
    wow thats blown my cover !

• Staircase in a house having 13 steps not 14 steps.

Toothbrushes getting too chunky to go in toothbrush holder holes.

Hot tap on right, cold tap on left - are you mad?
  • Apple Fanboys and Apple Haters constantly waving their dicks phones around and telling everyone how Apple/Android is brilliant/shit.

Soooooooo boring.
  • Apple Fanboys and Apple Haters constantly waving their dicks phones around and telling everyone how Apple/Android is brilliant/shit.

Soooooooo boring.

Totally agree on Facebook yesterday there were grown men 45+ years old arguing about which phone was best!
    Kinda said really!
  • Iced gem hair doos
  • The referendum. Please just get it over with because I don't care and I'm fed up of hearing about it.
  • Management stupidity.
  • Parents letting their kids ride scooters around the supermarket
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!