Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• I am generally annoyed that the harmless and often fun thread "Question for BDL" has been closed. We deserve the truth as to why this travesty has happened.
  • edited September 2014
    Annoyed by the continual trend that is public outpourings of grief and the complete dissapearence of the 'Churchillian' British stiff upper lip. Everyone has a story, boo fucking hoo listen to mine. Everyone's got an addiction blah blah. Started when Diana died and carries on today with nearly every celebrity and wanna be melt on the TV seeking our sympathy and love.....
  • Other people imposing their music on anyone within a radius of quarter of a mile!

A pleasant trip to the seaside was blighted by this today added to which I picked up yet another cracked windscreen in transit.

Happy Days.
  • Sure that this has been on here before, but people that spit on the floor.

Was walking down the road on the way to work this meaning and some guy just spat on the pavement right next to me and landed a bit on my shoe.

Just why would you do that? Why does your spit need to be on the floor. It's feckin disgusting. Only time I have ever openly confronted someone by calling him a dirty little chav to which he seemed to take offence.

Filthy habit.

Jonjo did that to me outside the North Stand turnstiles some years back. Hard to hear, I know.
  • Thing that gets on my tits I didn't buy Gold in 2006 and make a fortune..........the word is on the street is that it is now to buy GOLD.
  • Alarm clocks
  • The way all fish and chip shops water down the vinegar. It is not the most expensive commodity in the world.
  • I asked the chippy how much for vinegar and he said it's free, so took two bottles.
  • Alarm clocks

@RedArmySE7‌ There is a solution mate. I haven't needed one for over four years now....

• Sponsored links:

• I asked the chippy how much for vinegar and he said it's free, so took two bottles.

Alarm clocks

@RedArmySE7‌ There is a solution mate. I haven't needed one for over four years now....

Amphetamines?
  • weak bladder :-)
  • The way all fish and chip shops water down the vinegar. It is not the most expensive commodity in the world.

Thats because most of them use snide vinegar, the non-brewed condiment type.
  • Men who have a jumper hanging over their Back with the arms folded over the front of their chest . Don't you know you look like a twat?

I know at least two Addicks who adopt that style, one who posts on here. And no, I'm not naming and shaming.
  • Men who have a jumper hanging over their Back with the arms folded over the front of their chest . Don't you know you look like a twat?

Whilst I don't do it myself, there have been times when I have needed to take off my jumper because it is too hot and I don't want to carry it. I tend to tie it around my waist. Hope that is acceptable :)
  • PeterGage said:

Men who have a jumper hanging over their Back with the arms folded over the front of their chest . Don't you know you look like a twat?

Whilst I don't do it myself, there have been times when I have needed to take off my jumper because it is too hot and I don't want to carry it. I tend to tie it around my waist. Hope that is acceptable :)
    Yes that's acceptable :)
  • Threads closing before the popcorn has even been warmed up.
  • The woman in the office who insists on using the phonetic alphabet at every possible opportunity. I can understand for some things like postcodes, but she's getting worse.

Today she's shown off with:

- Spelling her own name (How many ways can you spell Sally?)

- Spelling our company name (not a tough one either)

- The full address of one of our customers, including county.

The same woman who greets people on the phone with "good morning...." at 4.30pm

I think its the woman in the office generally.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2014
    Ben18 said:

The woman in the office who insists on using the phonetic alphabet at every possible opportunity. I can understand for some things like postcodes, but she's getting worse.

Today she's shown off with:

- Spelling her own name (How many ways can you spell Sally?)

- Spelling our company name (not a tough one either)

- The full address of one of our customers, including county.

The same woman who greets people on the phone with "good morning...." at 4.30pm

I think its the woman in the office generally.

That would be my *Whiskey- India- Foxtrot- Echo* your talking about ;)
  • Newspaper articles that start on one page and then you have to move forward 4 pages to read the rest just irritates the fuck out me......I live for this thread

I know at least two Addicks who adopt that style, one who posts on here. And no, I'm not naming and shaming.

Are they Michael Grade and Jim Davidson?
  • Alarm clocks

Signing on?
  • edited September 2014
    The new fashion of throwing a hissy fit and getting your knickers in a twist whenever anyone says the The Premiership and not The Premier League. Robbie Savage went in to one the other day about it and Talksport now cut off callers who call England's top league The Premiership and not the Premier League!
    It was called the Premiership at one point so what does it matter?

Some people just don't have enough to moan about!
  • The lack of late night posters these days. I take a 6 month sabbatical only to find that upon my return Charlton Life now closes at 10.30pm
  • Riviera said:

The lack of late night posters these days. I take a 6 month sabbatical only to find that upon my return Charlton Life now closes at 10.30pm

You call that late night? Pah!

:-)
  • People who pit leaflets through your door before 6.30 am
  • edited October 2014
    Pulling a hammy.
    (Ill leave the jokes to you lot)
  • People who pit leaflets through your door before 6.30 am

Neighbours who put their spin drier on at 5:20 am.

Neighbours.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!