Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• meant Insure
  • johnny73 said:

On the bus. Bloke in front is sitting at a window seat. So why is he resting his arm on the headrest and holding onto the yellow pole (with the stop buzzer) by the aisle? Been doing it for 10 minutes.

We are cut from similar cloth, but I beat the frustration by simply telling people what I think.
  • Sorry Peter, but apart from being etymologically wrong it would be dreadful if you had to bribe someone to get prompt service.
  • Leaflets you are given at shopping centres for completely unwanted things.
  • PeterGage said:

Fiiish said:

Stig said:

When the press have a go a politicians for reasons other than policies. Last week we had all that shit about Miliband not replicating the written version of his speech (as if anyone would when speaking for that length of time). Today they're having a pop at Cameron because he never left a tip in a burger bar (as if that's what normal people do). There are plenty of good reasons to have a go a politicians - don't water that criticism down with nutso reasons about incidentals.

Tipping in general annoys me in this country. You can tell that restaurants and cafes include service charges in their prices anyway, certainly the place the PM and his wife went to does (it cost nearly £30 for burgers and beer for two). If a waiter has genuinely gone out of their way to improve my dining experience, then yeah I'll leave a tip, but I'm not leaving a tip just because you took my order and then brought my food. If I wanted to go to a counter and order and collect my meal I'd go to Maccas.
    No such word as tip,should be tips: ie To Ensure Prompt Service
    Er ... That spells TEPS.
  • I prefer,

Topless, Irrelevent Table Service
  • People who drive great big feck off 4x4s when they live nowhere near the countryside. Absolute feckin' tools. And whilst we're at it, England's tight gun control!!!!!!
  • When people call all big, high vehicles '4X4's when a lot of them are actually only 2 wheel drive.

• Waiting for mates to pick me up before footy, its 1.45 arghh!
  • That one person in your group of mates who just won't stop panicking that they're going to be late :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• People who put wet umbrellas on seats.
  • When people call all big, high vehicles '4X4's when a lot of them are actually only 2 wheel drive.

I live in North Yorkshire fella. I know a 4x4 when I see it.
  • apologies up front for any spelling mistakes and typos

Every week without fail! You do not need to apologise for anything @Redmidland‌. The service you provide is so valuable to so many.
  • I wish instead of bikey - Jackson - buyens - cousins - Jackson etc that RedMidland could be bothered to type ' Bikey. Short pass, right foot to to Jackson, who takes it on five yards before feeding Buyens...'

Not too much to ask is it mate?
  • People who write 'can't be asked' instead of 'can't be arsed'. Had to double take first time I saw it but clearly there are people who think that's the expression. That's a new level of stupid.
  • When people say "I'm a big fan of... [insert name of team]". Is no-one a normal sized fan anymore? It's doubly galling when it turns out that the "big fan" in question is a part-time armchair follower of some mega-bankrolled chumps-league side that they've never seen live in their life.
  • Cars that have sticker stating "powered by fairy dust" @!?@&!!?!?
  • Baby on board (and other variations) car stickers.
    Yesterday I saw one saying "small person on board" in a Smart car and then a very large lady waddled up and squeezed herself into the driver's seat. The joke writes itself.
    Yesterday I saw one saying "small person on board" in a Smart car and then a very large lady waddled up and squeezed herself into the driver's seat. The joke writes itself.

Maybe there was a small person too. Maybe she ate him.

I cannot 'Like' enough. Accordingly to our mate they originally were conceived to assist the emergency services in a crash.

Now they seem, like the Underground badges, to be a badge of pride for parents and grandparents.

If you are tailgating a car with one of these in the window, it's not going to stop you being a bad driver.
  • Sponsored links:

• IAgree said:

Cars that have sticker stating "powered by fairy dust" @!?@&!!?!?

Can't believe the government haven't started taxing it.

I cannot 'Like' enough. Accordingly to our mate they originally were conceived to assist the emergency services in a crash.

Now they seem, like the Underground badges, to be a badge of pride for parents and grandparents.

If you are tailgating a car with one of these in the window, it's not going to stop you being a bad driver.
    That's an urban myth. They were never meant for emergency services in a crash situation , it's a justification story for the sad bastards who feel they have to advertise they have an annoying little sprog in the car .
  • I just make sure I'm looking fresh if I see one as there is a 50% chance that there will be a milf on board too
  • People who describe managers as 'tactically inept' (because obviously they are much more knowledgable).

Probably every manager at some point has been described as 'tactically inept' or 'out of their depth' which simply cannot be true. Just moronic fan talk
  • While we're on that subject, women wearing baby on board badges on their coats/jackets on trains.

I suppose they can be good as I sat deliberating about a woman the other day whether she was pregnant or just fat bellied so could save that embarrassment... But they still irritate me. it's like wearing a badge saying "get up and give me your seat". Most people do without having a badge flashed under their nose.

• Curb_It said:

While we're on that subject, women wearing baby on board badges on their coats/jackets on trains.

I suppose they can be good as I sat deliberating about a woman the other day whether she was pregnant or just fat bellied so could save that embarrassment... But they still irritate me. it's like wearing a badge saying "get up and give me your seat". Most people do without having a badge flashed under their nose.

They could be lazy fatties who have nicked their badges.
  • I've seen 'baby on board' signs on cars and its made me even more conscious of my speed and distance from that vehicle. I don't really see the harm in them!!

I guess I need a 'I don't have kids but would still rather not die' sticker!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!