Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• little flies that fly right into the centre of your eye.

can they not see where they're going?

idiots.
  • Strictly Come Dancing, Celebs in the Jungle, Tumble and any other do it yourself tv show.
  • edited October 2014
    My problem is the over-proudness reasons for the Baby on Board signs (see also some Parent's Facebook posts), not that people actually have children.
  • edited October 2014
    Apple Tv remotes. The bastards like to play a really nice game of hide-and-seek as they disappear off of the face of the earth ...
  • Not being able to renew my network railcard online, when you can with all the other railcards
  • Curb_It said:

While we're on that subject, women wearing baby on board badges on their coats/jackets on trains.

I suppose they can be good as I sat deliberating about a woman the other day whether she was pregnant or just fat bellied so could save that embarrassment... But they still irritate me. it's like wearing a badge saying "get up and give me your seat". Most people do without having a badge flashed under their nose.

I'm absolutely convinced that a couple of women on my regular tube have had these badges on for way longer than 9 months

• I've seen 'baby on board' signs on cars and its made me even more conscious of my speed and distance from that vehicle. I don't really see the harm in them!!

I think it actually shows that some people have a strange problem with other people having kids! This isn't the first thread that's highlighted that either.

You are the first person I have ever heard of who has actually slowed down for one of this stupid signs. I have kids and never felt need to tell other drivers to please not crash into me and guess what, nobody has .
  • I'm the second
  • starting on the wrong foot

Using a rare pub outing for a Sunday night ahead of what will be a 70hr 6 day week
  • Sponsored links:

• Bus drivers that refuse to open the doors when sat at traffic lights.
  • Taxi drivers. No, you are NOT one of the emergency services. Stop acting like you are!
  • edited October 2014
    I come from a long line of black cabbies you northern pidgeon fancying, skittle disturbing, whippet chasing wrong un.

You're not getting flagged, but you're definitely going on the Red Alert list....
  • Replacement bus services
    Price of train fares
    Simon Cowell
  • Sorry AFKA :-(
  • rina said:

Curb_It said:

While we're on that subject, women wearing baby on board badges on their coats/jackets on trains.

I suppose they can be good as I sat deliberating about a woman the other day whether she was pregnant or just fat bellied so could save that embarrassment... But they still irritate me. it's like wearing a badge saying "get up and give me your seat". Most people do without having a badge flashed under their nose.

I'm absolutely convinced that a couple of women on my regular tube have had these badges on for way longer than 9 months

Elephants have a gestation period of 645 days.
  • No hot water, radiators work but the hot water has done a runner. So you are left to stew in the stink of a football defeat for longer than you should have to.
  • People putting comments on General Charlton thats nothing to do with Charlton Football.
  • I've seen 'baby on board' signs on cars and its made me even more conscious of my speed and distance from that vehicle. I don't really see the harm in them!!

I think it actually shows that some people have a strange problem with other people having kids! This isn't the first thread that's highlighted that either.

You are the first person I have ever heard of who has actually slowed down for one of this stupid signs. I have kids and never felt need to tell other drivers to please not crash into me and guess what, nobody has .
    Not exactly a hot topic though is it, can't imagine it comes up in conversation that much!
  • Sponsored links:

• Replacement bus services
    Price of train fares
    Simon Cowell

What do they replace the bus with?
    A charabanc?

• Ppi Cold callers and this smerky faced slime ball...
  • Football managers that moan when their latest, hugely expensive signing is required to fly home to Argentina/Columbia/Brazil or wherever to play international football. What? Was it a surprise when you looked it up in an atlas to find Buenos Aires is a flipping long way away? Don't sign them if you're worried about the amount of Airmiles they clock up!
  • monday hangovers

Not exactly a hot topic though is it, can't imagine it comes up in conversation that much!
    True

I crashed into the back of a car that had a baby on board sticker on the rear windscreen. I had to get so close up to read it that when they braked I crashed into the back of them.
  • People having a pop at A block!
  • adsads
    edited October 2014
    Craft beer and Artisan bread....its just beer and bread made in the way they used to be you pretentious hipster bellends

I crashed into the back of a car that had a baby on board sticker on the rear windscreen. I had to get so close up to read it that when they braked I crashed into the back of them.
    I did the same with a woman who was wearing one on her chest. She did not believe me when I said I had to get up close to read as my eyesight is bad
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!