Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    goofy boots moaning behind me on the 261 as I light another one, man
  • Options
    Kevin Pieterson.
  • Options
    Kevin Pieterson.
    what's he done this time?
  • Options
    People who drive at 40 in a 60 zone, then continue to do 40 when they reach a village with a 30 zone.
    Whats that all about?
  • Options
    People who have cases or bags on wheels and are not going on holiday. I have lost count of the amount of times i have tripped up on these poxy bags when they stop.
    My bag on wheels that has my bowling balls in it. Terrible design, always flipping over and tripping people up.
  • Options
    The month of March, when all of a sudden the councils decide to do some roadworks.
  • Options
    People who stop at roundabouts when there's no one else on it
  • Options
    People who stop at roundabouts when there isn't a roundabout
  • Options
    Forgetting names.
  • Options

every time i see/hear it i get angrier
    Spot on with this, how about avoiding the world financial banking crisis instead of forming a frigging chior you smug, patronising deceiptful twats! Apologise to any lifers who are empoyers
    of Halifax...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is really pissing me off with the Olympics is people pronouncing athlete-afferleet.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    What is really pissing me off with the Olympics is people pronouncing athlete-afferleet.
    who says that??! (said in a high pitch tone)
  • Options
    Nearly everyone on the telly and radio!
  • Options
    oh right.
    afferleet sounds like an american thing.
  • Options
    Cash machine swallowing your card for no fcking reason
  • Options
    Team this or team that, we are not bloody Americans.

Its the GB Team , not Team GB. Grrr....

• Options
    Whe there is a countdown clock that also has tenths/hundreths, the crowd countdown nearly a second out of synch. So as soon as the first number changes they say Nine, when it it 9.99 so they get to zero when there is still nearly a second left (0.99)
  • Options
    Noisy eaters.
  • Options
    Seams in the road where roadworks have taken place. They seem to be getting deeper and really seem to throw my car off track.
  • Options
    'fun sized' versions of regular food/drink
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    oh and people who use 'like' in sentences when it is totally unnecessary.

something either is, or it isnt.
  • Options
    Men
    Women
    Both of the above in cinemas
    The Charge of the Light Brigade
    Mini sweetcorn,look cute but taste of nothing & dust
  • Options
    you may have been miss-sold PPI...
  • Options
    Good shout on the Halifax adverts fuuuucking 'I'llll beeeee thereeeeee' Be there then pissflaps, be there to buck the trend of anti-social behaving financial institutions and offer sensible rates. Margins matter less when you have a volume of customer. F**k off

Any advert that has a high pitched woman singing a 80's song really slowly

Takeaway leaflets. Because nobody has the internet anymore
  • Options
    Noisy eaters.
    It can be annoying to listen to but those with breathing difficulties can't help it as noisy eating is usually a result of eating with the mouth open which some need to do just to breathe.
  • Options
    People who refer to West Ham as Wet Spam. That's rubbish, it's WET SHAM; sham, sham, sham sham, sham. The whole point is that its an anagram - they are not West Pam so spam doesn't work. Please stop it now.
  • Options
    the A2
  • Options
    agreeing to pick people up and when you get there they're running a few minutes late. GET READY A FEW MINUTES EARLIER THEN.
  • Options
    oh and people who use 'like' in sentences when it is totally unnecessary.

something either is, or it isnt.
    "In case you hadn't realised, it has become uncool for you to sound like you know what you are talking about..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKyIw9fs8T4
  • Options
    People who use terms like "closure"... what is this - a scene from "Friends"?