Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• I half filled the kitchen bin with hot soapy water to give it a good scrub out, then had to leave to answer the phone.  Returned 20 minutes later to a flooded kitchen floor, cos the bin had a hairline crack at the bottom.  :(   
  • The Council Tax.

Over £220 per month for 10 months and they can’t even be bothered to cut the grass verges. The roads around here now have flea darts the height of Mount Everest and, if they mobilise, I think they are capable of taking the borough over.

As if we don’t pay enough in income tax.
  • The rumours thread.
  • MrOneLung said:
    A Fox run off with one of my trainers.
    You’re lucky, she ran off with both of mine.

Bossman's creps is proper gay innit!
  • Car drivers who upon hearing a siren do an emergency stop.
    Theyve no idea where the emergency vehicle is and half the time that vehicle cant get past them
  • Those sockets look really scared!  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• muppetman said:
    Those sockets look really scared!  :)
    Shocked
  • Macronate said:
    The Council Tax.

Over £220 per month for 10 months and they can’t even be bothered to cut the grass verges. The roads around here now have flea darts the height of Mount Everest and, if they mobilise, I think they are capable of taking the borough over.

As if we don’t pay enough in income tax.
    When I lived in a road with verges I complained to bromley council about the state of them. They did it once every 6 weeks and then when cut used leaf blowers to blow it around and up cars until they losses it. They said they couldn’t afford to cut them as regularly as is they did in yesteryear. 
    I couldn’t stand the untidy mess so ended up cutting the grass in front of my house and my neighbours every time I cut the front garden. 
  • That na na na na na song on the Booking.com ad. 
  • The current handball rule. Something is definitely wrong to keep seeing defeders running with their hands behind their backs. It's affecting our game.
    Is that the same song as Itv euro coverage?  On a break they play a na na na na na ? Doing my head in coz I can't think what it is.
    Is that the same song as Itv euro coverage?  On a break they play a na na na na na ? Doing my head in coz I can't think what it is.
    Could be The Kaiser Chiefs, could be Bananarama.
  • Stig said:
    That na na na na na song on the Booking.com ad. 
    Stig said:
    That na na na na na song on the Booking.com ad. 
    The Monkees?
  • It’s from Eurovision isn’t it? Life is life or something like that? 
  • It’s live is life by Opus I think 
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent thanks both  I think I annoyed another thread asking this so I can be added to general things that annoy you. Come on England 
  • It was the opus song in my head
  • I was meant to be the only person in the office today but when I got to work there was an email waiting for me saying that three others were in.

we moved offices last September and it's the first time these guys have been in so I need to be about incase they need anything.

• edited July 2021
    I was meant to be the only person in the office today but when I got to work there was an email waiting for me saying that three others were in.

we moved offices last September and it's the first time these guys have been in so I need to be about incase they need anything.

what bit of that annoyed you? We need to be told.
  • I was meant to be the only person in the office today but when I got to work there was an email waiting for me saying that three others were in.

what bit of that annoyed you? We need to be told.
    They were all wearing England shirts ;)

• A £60,000+ cab f*cked and someone out of work for a while all because that's the way we have to celebrate a win now days 🤦‍♂️
  • People who laugh and start clapping, especially when the joke isn't even remotely funny.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!