Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who don’t understand thread titles.
    ‘Photos only, no discussion’ being a perfect current example.
  • Any twat, on my larger Wattsapp groups, who posts something that suddenly comes up with the screaming orgasm woman, or the enormous black penis.  It wasn’t funny the first time 20 years ago, and it sure as fuck isn’t now. 
    It is a bit funny though
  • Why can't I sell a car without the weirdest people on the planet turning up or messaging me?

I receive messages which are barely literate, or I get questions that were clearly answered on the advert. Most annoyingly, I stay in for people who then never turn up.
  • selling a couple of bikes on Facebook marketplace, had a guy message me about one which is up for £60, will I take £50? I’ve agreed to and as I’ve got the day off today I agreed he could come this morning as I have the day off. Told me he’d be here at 9.30, it’s now nearly 10.45 and no sign. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rishi Sunak, i hope he gets knee-capped by Hamas.
  • edited October 2023
    Might be time soon to get the Popcorn for this thread.
  • Sadiq Khan
  • people at work dumping their dirty dishes in the sink.

we have two dishwashers and signs telling you to use them yet the lazy tramps just dump it all in the sink on top of other dishes 
  • LenGlover said:
    Sadiq Khan
    Waiting for @SporadicAddick to come and tell you off... 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2023
    LenGlover said:
    Sadiq Khan
    He annoys me as well, so fine with that... :)

But...if Len had said he hoped that a racist terrorist group that had just decapitated babies a few days before should knee-cap him, then that's different.  

If it was meant as a joke or was meant in some way to be ironic, then I would think that it was crass beyond belief, and that the poster and any others that liked the post would perhaps, in the cold light of day, acknowledge it...

Anyway - people (particularly thick people). They are general things that annoy me...
  • LenGlover said:
    Sadiq Khan

But...if Len had said he hoped that a racist terrorist group that had just decapitated babies a few days before should knee-cap him, then that's different.  

If it was meant as a joke or was meant in some way to be ironic, then I would think that it was crass beyond belief, and that the poster and any others that liked the post would perhaps, in the cold light of day, acknowledge it...

Anyway - people (particularly thick people). They are general things that annoy me...
    I was thinking of your comment on the Tamworth and Mid Beds thread, SA... 
  • LenGlover said:
    Sadiq Khan

a ha...I need to get off my high horse!!

I did actually write a more in depth response on that thread, but thought better of it...I know I'm outnumbered!
  • LenGlover said:
    Sadiq Khan

a ha...I need to get off my high horse!!

I did actually write a more in depth response on that thread, but thought better of it...I know I'm outnumbered!
    You did have a point about the Sunak comment, to be fair. 
  • IdleHans said:
    people at work dumping their dirty dishes in the sink.

we have two dishwashers and signs telling you to use them yet the lazy tramps just dump it all in the sink on top of other dishes 
    I had this annoyance in one place I worked, worst of all being the twats who'd arrive at 9 then spend 15 minutes faffing about with bowls of cereal and use up all the milk before dumping their crappy bowls in the sink. Asking nicely didn't make any difference so eventually I chucked all the dishes in the bin, making sure they broke.
    Immensely satisfying. 
    I did that on more than one occasion.
    Wheres my bowl?
    Why are you asking me? Did you not put it away after you washed it up?
    I was going too after blah, blah, blah.
    Oh dear, never mind, what a pity.

😎
  • Leaving the door open and people walking through without an acknowledgement.  I always bellow thank you if it happens 
    So you open the door and then thank them?

Need to work on your passive aggression, "you're welcome!  Don't mention it, my pleasure to stand and open doors for you..." etc work much better.
  • Leaving the door open and people walking through without an acknowledgement.  I always bellow thank you if it happens 
    So you open the door and then thank them?

Need to work on your passive aggression, "you're welcome!  Don't mention it, my pleasure to stand and open doors for you..." etc work much better.
    Now I just call them c****, the Brazilians do not get that :#
  • The MOTD commentator continually referring to Chris Wood as Chris Woods. It’s on the back of his shirt you plum.
  • Macronate said:
    The MOTD commentator continually referring to Chris Wood as Chris Woods. It’s on the back of his shirt you plum.
    Chris Woods was Shilton's understudy goalkeeper at Forest years ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!