Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    People on here saying that Appleton was a decent head coach/manager, useless clown, should have been sacked before Christmas!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Pizza ovens are this generations fondue sets 
    Perfect summary, though I can now make pizza dough* - which has a bit more longevity than fondue I reckon. 

*can take 4 days
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Carter said:
    Having towels blow off the line so I have to wash them again. Then putting them over the line with a dozen pegs to hold them in place, and coming home to find the bleeding washing line has snapped... 🤬🙄  
    Its one of my pikey neighbours firing up their stinking pizza oven just as the washing has gone out that is a particular pain in the dick 
    Pizza ovens are world class and i wont hear a bad word about them!
    They do more to ravage the air quality than a non ULEZ motor. Nice pizzas come out of them though 
    Not if you use properly sourced fuel, mine uses wood pellets which are sustainable and only sourced from forest management rather than any deforestation. They also burn very clean.
    What about your pizza farts?

(or is that just me?)
  • Options
    Councillors bleating that they have no money,when some of them earn( get) more than the prime minister.Theres your first cost cutting exercise,get rid of the 6 figure salary pen pushers.
  • Options
    Councillors bleating that they have no money,when some of them earn( get) more than the prime minister.Theres your first cost cutting exercise,get rid of the 6 figure salary pen pushers.
    Officers yes, councillors no.
  • Options
    People who don’t understand the need to pay inheritance tax 
  • Options
    This probably makes me a terrible person but the female disabled comedian. Now, she might be some peoples cup of tea on stand up and appreciate the hurdles she’s overcome, but I’ve sat down to watch an episode of QI and had to turn it off cos everytime she speaks it takes ages for a punchline and I can’t understand most of it. Just ruins the flow of any comedy.
  • Options
    This probably makes me a terrible person but the female disabled comedian. Now, she might be some peoples cup of tea on stand up and appreciate the hurdles she’s overcome, but I’ve sat down to watch an episode of QI and had to turn it off cos everytime she speaks it takes ages for a punchline and I can’t understand most of it. Just ruins the flow of any comedy.
    If you mean Rosie Jones, I’m 100% with you mate, can’t stand her. My wife has to turn over whenever she’s on as well

She’s got my upmost sympathy for her condition but don’t find her funny at all and her screeching grates on me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One problem with Rosie Jones, and I appreciate it can't be helped, is with her delivery being slow, you can reach the punchline way before she gets there.
  • Options
    I host a quiz on Thursday afternoons, almost all the seating is open air. Despite generally decent weather, all bar one Thursday for the past eight weeks it has been horrible. Today it's lashing down and high winds are expected almost exactly when the quiz is due to start.   
  • Options
    I host a quiz on Thursday afternoons, almost all the seating is open air. Despite generally decent weather, all bar one Thursday for the past eight weeks it has been horrible. Today it's lashing down and high winds are expected almost exactly when the quiz is due to start.   
    Where are you doing these now P?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Arte Bar, between the Old Town and the Marina, D. 
  • Options
    Little Ant and Dec.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Rhododendrons. I absolutely hate the shiny bastards
    Can’t have them anywhere near here.
    Highly poisonous for goats.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    They also have toxins that are bad for bees and I don't think their thick rubbery leaves are much good for other insect life, especially as the sort of gardener that plants them tend to be the sort of gardener that likes to wipe out insect life because they can't stand any blemishes on their fake-looking out-of-place flora. Possibly the second worse thing you can put in a garden after crappy plastic lawns. 
  • Options
    Alison Hammond. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    what's the theme tonight @Algarveaddick ?

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    And dogs, although only if eaten.
    The amount of plants/flowers you can’t/shouldnt put in a garden with dogs is amazing although mine are out of the eat anything stage, some plants they only have to brush past and wash themselves a little later to get poisoned. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    People in Portugal moaning about the weather when today is about the first day without rain since September 🙄

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    stonemuse said:

Which authors wrote these books. 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    People in Portugal moaning about the weather when today is about the first day without rain since September 🙄
    You can always move somewhere more sunny...  ;):D
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    stonemuse said:

Herman Melville
    JD Salinger
    John Steinbeck
    Mark Billingham 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    stonemuse said:

Herman Melville
    JD Salinger
    John Steinbeck
    Mark Billingham 
    Nope. 
  • Options
    edited March 8
    Stig said:
    Roald Dahl, CS Lewis, Deborah Harkness, William Shakespeare, John Updike. Oh sorry, I thought it said witch authors. 
    LOL - one correct... (CS Lewis)