Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• stonemuse said:
    Opening a box of tablets (medication) and finding the information leaflet wrapped around the tablets at the end I open. I don’t know why this riles, it just fucking does!!!
    Happens to me every time 
    Happened to me this morning on 3 x boxes of new medication!
  • My millennial sensibilities. Accidentally bought some barn eggs, as they were in a pack that looks similar to the free range ones I wanted. 

Now i feel a bit odd eating them, but also don’t want to waste them now I have them.

Do I just need to go 2 doors up and egg the millwall house?
  • The little tabs on food packaging for opening things like ham, bacon etc that just tear off, what’s the fucking point 
    One of my pet hates and I have zero patience with any packaging that takes time to get into. My daughter always makes a point of saying to my wife "I'm guessing Dad opened this" when she takes something out of the cupboard/fridge with destroyed packing.
    Agree. But the worse offenders seem to be boxes of cling film or tin foil. 

No way does the box open and last to tear against the serated edge for many occasions. 
    Agree, some of my boxes of cling film, have been totally destroyed! 

Is there a “Cling Film” Superhero, who can fix the F…ing stuff?
  • May have already said this

Fag Butts

They're f…ing everywhere littering the environment, littering the crockery in cafes and restaurants and just about everywhere else!

I’m sure I read somewhere that there was a portable lidded ashtray that smokers could carry but do they, do they f*ck!

Smokers, some of the most inconsiderate people about! 

Sorry, but you are!
    When have you ever seen a fag-end 'littering the crockery' in a restaurant?

Fag Butts

They're f…ing everywhere littering the environment, littering the crockery in cafes and restaurants and just about everywhere else!

I’m sure I read somewhere that there was a portable lidded ashtray that smokers could carry but do they, do they f*ck!

Sorry, but you are!
    Thats something that has wound me up since my youth. First day at work the foreman said to me, "if you smoke get yourself an ashtray. I won't have dog ends on the floor for someone else to clear up". I never smoked so it never applied to me but I've always thought smokers to be somewhat selfish, not only for their litter.
  • edited July 23
    Redskin said:
    May have already said this

Fag Butts

Sorry, but you are!
    When have you ever seen a fag-end 'littering the crockery' in a restaurant?
    What do you want names, dates, times,etc, as if you’re gonna know but lots of times!
  • My millennial sensibilities. Accidentally bought some barn eggs, as they were in a pack that looks similar to the free range ones I wanted. 

Now i feel a bit odd eating them, but also don’t want to waste them now I have them.

There’s probably not that much difference between those and the free range ones to be honest. But I know it makes people feel better to eat ‘free range’.

Fag Butts

Sorry, but you are!
    Thats something that has wound me up since my youth. First day at work the foreman said to me, "if you smoke get yourself an ashtray. I won't have dog ends on the floor for someone else to clear up". I never smoked so it never applied to me but I've always thought smokers to be somewhat selfish, not only for their litter.
    For what else?

Nah just get them eaten mate, if you chuck em then you’ll just need to go and buy more.

Wasting them would be worse than accidentally buying them in the first place 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 23
    May have already said this

Fag Butts

Sorry, but you are!
    I'm down with this too. If you're going to smoke, please take the remains of your cancer sticks home with you or use a properly provided recepticle. Not chuck it on the floor or out the car window.

Butts are almost all plastic now, which take years to degrade, get into the watercourse, leaching chemicals as they do or end up as "food" for our marine life.
  • JaShea99 said:
    My millennial sensibilities. Accidentally bought some barn eggs, as they were in a pack that looks similar to the free range ones I wanted. 

There’s probably not that much difference between those and the free range ones to be honest. But I know it makes people feel better to eat ‘free range’.
    Boosts their reading on the smugometer?

Fag Butts

Sorry, but you are!
    For what else?
    Second hand smoke and the diseases it causes. The smell on clothes after being in the company of a smoker or smokers. And the girlfriend I had in my teens, absolutely perfect except she tasted like an old ashtray. 
  • edited July 23
    Comments on the Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours thread, by posters who think they are funny but they aren't.
    If you've nothing to say that adds value to the discussion then you're on the wrong thread.
  • Comments on the Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours thread, by posters who think they are funny but they aren't.
    If you've nothing to say that adds value to the discussion then you're on the wrong thread.
    That just about sums up everyone who posts on that thread, perfectly;)
  • Hitting my new golf hybrid club like a professional up the driving range but topping it every bl##dy time as soon as I get on the golf course.
  • Hitting my new golf hybrid club like a professional up the driving range but topping it every bl##dy time as soon as I get on the golf course.
    Drivers who don’t use their indicators 😡
    No, it was a hybrid
  • Sponsored links:

• The little tabs on food packaging for opening things like ham, bacon etc that just tear off, what’s the fucking point 
    One of my pet hates and I have zero patience with any packaging that takes time to get into. My daughter always makes a point of saying to my wife "I'm guessing Dad opened this" when she takes something out of the cupboard/fridge with destroyed packing.
    Agree. But the worse offenders seem to be boxes of cling film or tin foil. 

No way does the box open and last to tear against the serated edge for many occasions. 
    Agree, some of my boxes of cling film, have been totally destroyed! 

Is there a “Cling Film” Superhero, who can fix the F…ing stuff?
    I have this machine and it’s excellent. All your clingfilm frustrations will instantly disappear.

• Comments on the Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours thread, by posters who think they are funny but they aren't.
    That just about sums up everyone who posts on that thread, perfectly;)
    And some of us who don't.
  • Gribbo said:
    "and what the fuck are you gonna do about it then?" 

Huw Edwards
  • I'm not going to send him naked pictures of me in naughty poses.
  • iaitch said:
    I'm not going to send him naked pictures of me in naughty poses.

Ever again?
  • iaitch said:
    I'm not going to send him naked pictures of me in naughty poses.
    Money up front. Not falling for that one again
  • I’m deliberately not replying to anyone directly but how much does other people smoking actually affect anyone nowadays?

you can’t smoke indoors anywhere public so surely pollution/effects on the environment, driving is far worse ?
  • I’m deliberately not replying to anyone directly but how much does other people smoking actually affect anyone nowadays?

you can’t smoke indoors anywhere public so surely pollution/effects on the environment, driving is far worse ?
    I understand you do not want to argue with me and thanks for that, but I still wonder, why do smokers, knowing the consequences, still smoke? It still goes on in families where adults smoke and young children have no option but to inhale it
  • ross1 said:
    I’m deliberately not replying to anyone directly but how much does other people smoking actually affect anyone nowadays?

I understand you do not want to argue with me and thanks for that, but I still wonder, why do smokers, knowing the consequences, still smoke? It still goes on in families where adults smoke and young children have no option but to inhale it
    I originally was going to quote you but didn’t because it was a question not  me questioning you as such.

i do smoke and don’t have any reason for it , neither of my parents smoked.

I stopped for four and a half years with no vapes/gum/patches then two years ago I split up with the mrs and was going out a lot more and found myself having a vape rather smoking when all my pals were going out every pint for a fag. 

I was vaping all the time and switched to the fags as I genuinely smoke far less with a box of fags in my pocket than a vape.

got back with the mrs and still smoke…

never smoked in the house and neither has the kids’ mum
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!