Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Olympics - bothered?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    indivdual sportsmen tend to have a streak of arrogance about them, and I don't really mind it, sometimes you just get beaten by the better man.
  • Options
    talking about people who drive me mad....
  • Options
    CommentAuthorLenGlover CommentTime58 minutes ago permalink
    are they class hay substances?

No, they were a-neigh-bolic steroids...

I thought they were mind haltering substances..

I think your clutching at Straws....
  • Options
    Just seen him being interviewed on BBC WWS. I thought he was quite down to earth and gave a decent a response, disappointed but still pleased
  • Options
    I don't think he was arrogant he was unbeaten in 9 events this year and said he was going for gold.He jumped a season best today but was beaten by the current world champion.He would have had to jump a PB to win the gold and came second by 5 centimetres.He was confident and why not if I was unbeaten all season I would have been as well.
  • Options
    The lad pickering held his hands up and said he was to blame,felt sorry for him,still very young,good of Marlon Devonish in possibly his last olympics to reply to him live on air that we win together and lose together.
  • Options
    At least three boxing medals to be won for Britain today - James DeGale fights at 0800, Tony Jeffries fights at 1401, David Price fights at 1446 all are fighting for at least a bronze and go to the Gold/silver round if they win. Plus Tim Brabants kayaks for gold shortly...
  • Options
    Degale wins quite easily..
  • Options
    And Tim Brabants gets gold...
  • Options
    That's 41 medals, plus three guaranteed medals in the boxing to come.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heather Fell gets a silver in the women's pentathlon...
  • Options
    Men and women's 4x400m relay teams through to the final.
  • Options
    just realised there is a telly I have access to ... anything to make a point of watching this afternoon?
  • Options
    Here's the schedule for today, I think most things that have a British interest are over for the day:

http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/Schedule/index.shtml
  • Options
    If your TV has access to Sky the first ODI vs South Africa starts at 2:30 UK time.
  • Options
    women balls up the baton pass as well as the jamaicans
  • Options
    Jeffries out classed by the irish lad in the boxing. Another bronze though.
  • Options
    u fecker just watching that on bbci didn't knw the result. LOL
  • Options
    i was watching it live on the bbc interactive. Sorry man.
  • Options
    the 2012 hand over party Rehearsal is making a load of noise in the Mall at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Price out as well. So only Degale still going?
  • Options
    Degale is in the final tomorrow
  • Options
    The young lad in the Taekwondo was very unlucky - missed a place in the final by losing a point in the last few seconds, then the victim of very biased judging v the Chinese guy in the bronze medal fight. He was in floods of tears afterwards. Maybe his time will come in London.
  • Options
    Mens 4 x 100 .... OoOohhhhh
  • Options
    Bolt another gold and world record.

Thats an average of of 9.275 per 100m - unbelievable!
  • Options
    Bob Hayes ran 9.1 seconds for the hundred YARDS in about 1960.

I know the relay is a flying rather than standing start but Bolt could be capable of running 9.1 for 100 METRES.

In 50 years man has got 10 yards faster.
  • Options
    Gold for DeGale in the boxing...