Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Got to be qpr.
  • Hamill also being linked with Forest. Decent player who would be a handy addition.
  • Can play either side as I remember.
  • Good player Adan Hammill, would be happy with that.
  • But is he better than 'rumoured' Forest-target, Scotty W?

• Dont think I know Hammil, had a quick look on Wiki but doesnt say too much. Anyone who's seen him play care to share what sort of player he is ?
  • edited August 2012

Adam Hammill is avaliable on the cheap at Wolves he would be a very good signing.

CEJ mentioned Hammill 3rd August.

• Well, I'm off to Amsterdam in the morning, not taking my laptop or phone so won't be visiting here til I get back Friday evening. I expect there to be hundreds of posts on here, none of which having any merit.

Just hope Solly is still with us when I return.
  • se9addick said:

Dont think I know Hammil, had a quick look on Wiki but doesnt say too much. Anyone who's seen him play care to share what sort of player he is ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bABYmY4Yag8

Haven't seen a lot of him but looks like he has loads of pace...could be exciting having Cook and Hammil on the wings
  • Sponsored links:

• Hammil's going to forest. Pretty much done deal as far as i'm aware!
  • edited August 2012
    Sky Sports understands Aston Villa have made a bid for Charlton midfielder Dale Stephens. #AVFC #CAFC

Be gutted to see him leave, the creative force we need in cm. Got high hopes for this kid
  • Did not see that one coming
  • flipping hell I like Stephens but if this is the case I'll be lumping on them for the drop!
  • Got to be honest, didn't see. The Stephens one coming. Will be gutted if it is true and he goes. Wonder what they've offered.
  • J BLOCK said:

Sky Sports understands Aston Villa have made a bid for Charlton midfielder Dale Stephens. #AVFC #CAFC

Be gutted to see him leave, the creative force we need in cm got high hopes for this kid

Hammil played the majority of his games at Barnsley in the centre. If this Stephen's rumour is true, he'd be an excellent replacement.
  • J BLOCK said:

Be gutted to see him leave, the creative force we need in cm got high hopes for this kid

Desperate times call for desperate measure, I don't mind Stephens but he is no where near pl standard yet
  • Lambert must want to relegate Villa if this is serious. Can't see it happening - complete non starter afaic
  • Heard it earlier about stephens didnt know what to make of it tbh

Been our worst player so far this season imo
  • If it's more than £400k I'd let him go. I don' think he's ready yet & can't see him figuring this season if we are to be successful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow, that's a surprise.
  • Think Dale with time will be a hell of a player, shame it'll be in Birmingham and not with us
  • If the bid is half decent I would take it tbh, he has potential but I don't think he's improved in the year we've had him.
  • Id be dissapointed to lose him but if it was between him or solly to fund other players in, id rather lose stephens.
  • Given time I think Stephens could turn people's opinions around like Hamer seems to have done. Really hope we can hold on to him
  • He won us our share of points last season. Gonna be a pivotal player in the not too distant future.
  • Valley11 said:

But is he better than 'rumoured' Forest-target, Scotty W?

Hmmm

• If we get someone like Quinn in then might be worth selling Stephens but I don't like the idea of breaking up the promotion winning team.
    Depressing.
  • To be honest I would be very surprised if he went to Villa.
  • Don't get me wrong. If we can strengthen the midfield & keep him then great. But if we need to sell in order to buy, then I'd rather lose Stephens than Solly & so would most others as Solly was voted by us as POTY.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!