Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2010

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]Do they ever release it on Xbox or PS3

Yes it is usually on xbox
  • Options
    Don't know if any of you guys have downloaded it, but there's a patch for 2010 which opens up all the non-league teams right down to the 11th tier. I'm currently managing Charlton athletic community fc the D1w kent league. my challenge is to make the football league and overtake the addicks.
  • Options
    i have that downloaded! :) i got my own town's team promoted in my first season in charge but then stopped it because my laptop is too rubbish to handle all the matches that get played!
  • Options
    tango and jake where can you get that patch from have been looking but cant find one. cheers.
  • Options
    I pre ordered 2011 from amazon a couple of weeks ago, got an email last week saying the order would now be fulfilled by another company (cant remember the name) but cost etc stays the same. But just got another email saying it was despatched today?!?! Its not due out for another 5 weeks. Anyone else ordered with amazon and had this?
    Scoham any ideas?
  • Options
    league extension
    give that a go adam! follow the instructions on the page to get it working when you download it :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]I pre ordered 2011 from amazon a couple of weeks ago, got an email last week saying the order would now be fulfilled by another company (cant remember the name) but cost etc stays the same. But just got another email saying it was despatched today?!?! Its not due out for another 5 weeks. Anyone else ordered with amazon and had this?
    Scoham any ideas?
    No idea, they're still working on the game and as you said it's not out for over a month.
  • Options
    Just seen the advert for FM 2011, looks like some of its been filmed at The Valley
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]I'm a bit further ahead than that, but can't regularly break into the European places. Best players always end up wanting to leave. Probably have to find young players and develop them, the players that will improve my team are usually too expensive.

How big has anyone got The Valley? Has anyone moved to a new stadium? I've got it expanded to 40,600, biggest it should be able to be.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]I'm a bit further ahead than that, but can't regularly break into the European places. Best players always end up wanting to leave. Probably have to find young players and develop them, the players that will improve my team are usually too expensive.

How big has anyone got The Valley? Has anyone moved to a new stadium? I've got it expanded to 40,600, biggest it should be able to be.[/quote]

i moved to new stadium 75000 on fm10
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Don't know if any of you guys have downloaded it, but there's a patch for 2010 which opens up all the non-league teams right down to the 11th tier. I'm currently managing Charlton athletic community fc the D1w kent league. my challenge is to make the football league and overtake the addicks.[/quote]

were do u get it from