Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    I've got butterflies in my stomach!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Peter Varneys Red and white Army!! ;-)

Bring back Luke too then we will have the 2 varneys like the 2 ronnies but better ;o)
  • Options
    Please let this be true...
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]even if she once was a giver and receiver, she has done enough scenes to convince me she now needs to sit to piss and I would

Ha ha ha Wrong thread

yep it is my fat country yokel fingers and ineffective brain, but what i said stands and has more substance than this thread.

Yet I am like everyone else on here, praying it is true not because I feel it is time for Murray to go, but because we need money and if it comes via a Charlton man then I am ecstatic.
  • Options
    When by my solitary hearth I sit,
    And hateful thoughts enwrap my soul in gloom;
    When no fair dreams before my "mind's eye" flit,
    And the bare heath of life presents no bloom;
    Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
    And wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!
  • Options
    Wordsworth?
  • Options
    Keats
  • Options
    SLP website is down.
  • Options
    Pater Varney led Consortium LOL these reporters do make me laugh !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pater Varney led Consortium LOL these reporters do make me laugh !

He's having a go at reporters now!

And are you saying Peter Varney isn't fit to lead a consortium?

Outside now

: - )
  • Options
    Bring your Pistols then Ollie can Ref !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Bring your Pistols then Ollie can Ref !

LOL
  • Options
    "..we have got a strategy which allows us to carry on without any outside investment.”
    Carry on with the way we are going? Oh dear.
  • Options
    I hear these guys are part of the consortium..

10520399.jpg&size=4&hl=en

;-)

25 years ive been going there thats how there funding there share of the deal... ;-)
  • Options
    I do hope Adam, that was taken from google maps and you dont have a photo of your hairdressers on your phone?
  • Options
    So it was all made-up journo lies and idle 'paper talk' when it was in The Sun. But now it's in that august and esteemed organ the SLP, it must be true!
  • Options
    from my phone i have a memory of a gold fish so when i go out and get lost i phone the missus and ask her where im meant to be going she says barbers picture 45, i look it up and hey presto i know where im going.. ;-)

"Went to a lovely little pub last night good food they had a band on too"

"what was it called"

"Feck... urmmm....bloddy hell... it will come to me...... whats the red flower smells nice but has thowrns?"

"a rose"

"Yeah thats it.... Rose!!! Rose, whats the name of that pub we went to last night"

;-)
  • Options
    I wont believe anything until it happens i refuse to get my self carried away with this story until Henners tells me the gossip on the fun bus 2morra

Nigel

I reckon you wrote that piece in the SLP (no did intended) but it virtually what you said the other day about refusing to deny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]from my phone i have a memory of a gold fish so when i go out and get lost i phone the missus and ask her where im meant to be going she says barbers picture 45, i look it up and hey presto i know where im going.. ;-)

"Went to a lovely little pub last night good food they had a band on too"

"what was it called"

"Feck... urmmm....bloddy hell... it will come to me...... whats the red flower smells nice but has thowrns?"

"a rose"

"Yeah thats it.... Rose!!! Rose, whats the name of that pub we went to last night"

;-)

Do you use that system for sexual positions?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or may be they just read what I said on CL, NLA, and nicked it.

You know how lazy these journos are. I've never trusted them, myself !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I wont believe anything until it happens i refuse to get my self carried away with this story until Henners tells me the gossip on the fun bus 2morra

I'll tell you and everyone the real story from the front of the coach using the mike. Only I'll wait until you are all pissed so you won't remember it in the morning : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Do you use that system for sexual positions?

dogs_humping.jpg

Missionaries.jpg

69ers.jpg
  • Options
    If it works out - there will be an announcement the weekend of the Norwich game.
  • Options
    peter varney is jackie moon fact...
  • Options
    Cheers henners i will keep recording until you finsih so when i sober up i will replay it.

By the way Folks NLA is on the ale from 0600 hrs on the train to london and then to bexleyheath be warned i will be langers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]peter varney is jackie moon fact...

NO WAY AM I WRESTLING A BEAR!!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    large_27_Semi_Pro_Factoid51.jpg

SPUMONI !!!!!!!
  • Options
    The Alleyoop "it came to me in a dream i had last night"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Cheers henners i will keep recording until you finsih so when i sober up i will replay it.

By the way Folks NLA is on the ale from 0600 hrs on the train to london and then to bexleyheath be warned i will be langers

I've told Henry Jnr that the people on the coach are not good role (or fashion) models to follow in life ; - )
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!