Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Cheers henners i will keep recording until you finsih so when i sober up i will replay it.

By the way Folks NLA is on the ale from 0600 hrs on the train to london and then to bexleyheath be warned i will be langers

I've told Henry Jnr that the people on the coach are not good role (or fashion) models to follow in life ; - )

speak for yourself man at C&A
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Cheers henners i will keep recording until you finsih so when i sober up i will replay it.

By the way Folks NLA is on the ale from 0600 hrs on the train to london and then to bexleyheath be warned i will be langers

I've told Henry Jnr that the people on the coach are not good role (or fashion) models to follow in life ; - )

speak for yourself man at C&A

that jumper was from Uniqlo so do one : - )
  • Options
    Well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but there are two Seth Plums now, me, and whoever posted a thought at the bottom of the SLP story.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but there are two Seth Plums now , me, and whoever posted a thought at the bottom of the SLP story.

You got a lad, Seth .... or is he your Dad?

;o)
  • Options
    Really Seth? But it sounded so like you...
  • Options
    ]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Really Seth? But it sounded so like you...
    ...as I said, imitation and all that......
  • Options
    Hi seth hows things? Are you the real seth I know or an imposter ? :)
  • Options
    Chris, this is the real Seth you know....give my regards to....gulp....Colin Walsh
  • Options
    Right I am convinced now! Hi mate, will do !!! :)
  • Options
    The 'Paper Talk' section of Teamtalk is now quoting the Peter Varney consortium story from the Daily Mirror. Does that give it more credibility?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]The 'Paper Talk' section of Teamtalk is now quoting the Peter Varney consortium story from the Daily Mirror. Does that give it more credibility?

Nope. Not since they probably got it from here in the first place.
  • Options
  • Options
    Has anyone listened to Parky's comments on the OS after the game. He referred to a possible takeover 3 times !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Has anyone listened to Parky's comments on the OS after the game. He referred to a possible takeover 3 times !
    Yes, but I think the most telling was the "IF i'm the manager next season" comment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]If it works out - there will be an announcement the weekend of the Norwich game.

Whoops ! :0(
  • Options
    This deal's dead, deceased, extinct.
  • Options
    Lol ok then off it how do you know?
  • Options
    he does not
  • Options
    This takeovers not dead its just resting......
  • Options
    its not dead its not resting its not real.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sorry to say Joe it is very real that certain people are interested in our club.
  • Options
    are 17k of them the fans?
  • Options
    unfortunately not ;o)

Peter Varney is the leader of a consortium of people looking to buy Charlton from Mr Murray or at least a large chunk of Charlton!
  • Options
    i want to believe you really i do! but after what happened with zabeel and no concrete evidence on this case im not getting my hopes up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]unfortunately not ;o)

Peter Varney is the leader of a consortium of people looking to buy Charlton from Mr Murray or at least a large chunk of Charlton!

Why do you say buying from Mr Murray when he owns only around 25% of the club?
  • Options
    poorly worded sorry peanut
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]poorly worded sorry peanut

Aagh.
  • Options
    Good point - let me know how that goes and you MUST ask about the takeover then!
  • Options
    yes good luck try to slip that one in and we will maybe know what is going on!
  • Options
    they'll have to confirm if something is being discussed surely...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!