Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• I think everything must be sorted as we are signing players that I never thought we would be able to afford otherwise (Dailly) and also the last week or so has seen a big shift in Parky's persona. He now acts like a man who knows his job is safe and is acting in a confident manner especially with the media.

But I have no idea when it will and why it has not been announced. This is all just my opinion though and is utter tripe.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]guys, guys, guys, (and girls !),

Not sure whether WSS is on a wind-up or passing on what he has heard, but i can assure there will be NO announcement today. Nor do i believe one is planned yet for the very near future.

That is all i know, so you excited ones in the back rows can return to your seats.

tell us what you know please - o wise one!!!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]guys, guys, guys, (and girls !),

Not sure whether WSS is on a wind-up or passing on what he has heard, but i can assure there will be NO announcement today. Nor do i believe one is planned yet for the very near future.

That is all i know, so you excited ones in the back rows can return to your seats.[/quote]

But many people claim to 'know'? Perhaps you're wrong. Perhaps you're on a wind up? How can we know? Is it on the OS???
    ;-)
  • Spoilt my day AFKA
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I'm taking the afternoon off to go home and watch SSN

Amen to that.Just turned it on.Natalie Sawyer for the next few hours for me.[/quote

Is that the blonde doe eyed northern lovely?

How long does it take to buy a debt riddled football club ffs!

Nah.Naughty Nat Starts at ten.Probably has a lot of late nights
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]guys, guys, guys, (and girls !),

That is all i know, so you excited ones in the back rows can return to your seats.

tell us what you know please - o wise one!!!!
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Spoilt my day AFKA

Afka, Have you been told there will be no announcement, or that "talks are ongoing......." ?
  • Meteor shower for next couple of nights,clearly a sign. And i have heard an announcement soon.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Meteor shower for next couple of nights,clearly a sign. And i have heard an announcement soon.[/quote]

woooooooooo
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Meteor shower for next couple of nights,clearly a sign. And i have heard an announcement soon.

Soon is as good as tomorrow
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]guys, guys, guys, (and girls !),

AKFA says NOT TODAY

Paul Nottage (the CASC big cheese referred to no doubt) says YES, TODAY.

Only one can survive the next 6 hours with his reputation intact. Who will it be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Guys, please don't take any notice of anyone who says there will be a takeover today or alternatively people that say there won't be. Nobody knows either way as this thing is clearly watertight.
  • no disrespect to Danny but why should we believe he knows any more than the rest of us. Can't believe DC or RM has called him to say that no annoucement is imminent, why would they? If they have then apologies but I don't think Danny will know any earlier than the rest of us.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

AKFA says NOT TODAY

Only one can survive the next 6 hours with his reputation intact. Who will it be?

Fight
  • soooo what no comet !! no chariot.....oooo bo**ox and id just purchased a new hat ! enought take turn you to drink.....
  • I'll only be satisfied when Georgie Thompson says "we have breaking news from The Valley"
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I'll only be satisfied when Georgie Thompson says "we have breaking news from The Valley"
    I'll only be satisfied when she says "Of course you can stick it there WSS"
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I'll only be satisfied when Georgie Thompson says "we have breaking news from The Valley"
    I'll only be satisfied when she says "Of course you can stick it there WSS"

Please, there are ladies present!
  • I'd love to see Georgie telling WSS to "Stick It !".
  • Bloody Mail on Sunday and it's exclusive story at the weekend, the last time that happened there was loonacy
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA

I think you should expand on what you do know after deflating everyone today!
  • AFKA is tricking everyone as he wants to win SoundAs's champagne ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]AFKA is tricking everyone as he wants to win SoundAs's champagne ;0)

It will only go straight to his head or feet, it's not a very long journey after all!

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]AFKA

I think you should expand on what you do know after deflating everyone today!

Al, i did make the point of stating 'that is all i know' in my original post.

I don't know where things currently stand with regards to the ongoing deal. I was sceptical when rumour was circulating last week that it was 'complete' because as far as i was aware, no official bid had been tabled.

I presume the process is 'ongoing', but i have no idea how far or close it is to a satisfactory conclusion, nor have i any idea at present when things will be announced. All i do know is it is not there yet, and no announcement will be made today, as some people were speculating.
  • I would never make such disparaging comments about your height, Mr. AFKA sir! ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

AKFA says NOT TODAY

Fight
    well by using modern technology and science I can predict who would win that one http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=PAUL+NOTTAGE&word2=AFKA+BARTRAM
  • Good idea Expat but if you use AFKA's real name he wins with 61m hits!
  • So is WSS going to get banned for winding us all up the garden path (I do enjoy mixing metaphors)?

We demand action!

:-)
  • All I know is that Monday morning i enjoyed reading about a football team again and people looking forward to watching that team in its present state.

Come Tuesday all the takeover crap is back again and i dont to be here anymore
  • That's brilliant, SE7!!

But my money's on AFKA ...Silent but violent