Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Nothing can happy until Henry is back from Holiday
  • hhmmm what a palarva
  • No BDL. They just can't put it on the OS until Sir Henry is back from hols...
  • edited August 2009
    Will they announce Henry's return on the OS? Otherwise, how will we know?
  • Where's Henry gone for his holidays Cardigan Bay?.....:o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I KNEW someone would think "Jeremy Clarkson" when the leak about the involvement of "JC" came out..!

i thought jc was julian clary?
  • JC, Jesus Christ - John Cleese, even the initials are the same!
  • who is this henry fella? :-s
  • I thought JC was a reference to Alan and Bill's long-lost brother, Jehoshaphat Curbishley?
  • JC ? cant be Juilan Cleary his is Millwall -- fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Where's Henry gone for his holidays Cardigan Bay?.....:o)

We're signing Thiery? Can't wait...all together now...eee iii eee iii eee iii ooo, up the football league we go...
  • i eard our enery's gone to threadneedle st.
  • Na...........Kuala Jumpar
  • Jersey ;(
  • Now only 13 days left to get squad sorted.
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Where's Henry gone for his holidays, Cardigan Bay?.....:o)
    that's just the first week .. .from there he's off to the Isle of Arran
  • I have actually got that cardigan!
  • this Takeover feels like a hangover.
  • this Takeover feels like a hangover.

you mean pullover don't you?

apparently, he was spotted boating on the river tweed
  • if he reads this, he'll have to pullover.
  • Sponsored links:

• anything he choses to do he ll have to start with a makeover to takeover that pullover
  • I have it from a reliable source that the takeover will not happen until this thread reaches 1905 posts, FACT.
  • It's being announced Friday. Delay was due to some members of the original consortium pulling out.

If you don't want to hear that you shouldn't be reading this thread so don't moan at me... but for those that are interested, I heard this earlier today from someone VERY close to it all.
  • [cite]Posted By: LeaburnForEngland[/cite]It's being announced Friday. Delay was due to some members of the original consortium pulling out.

If you don't want to hear that you shouldn't be reading this thread so don't moan at me... but for those that are interested, I heard this earlier today from someone VERY close to it all.

So could them pulling out make much difference in the money invested into the club?
  • how close is very close
  • "So could them pulling out make much difference in the money invested into the club?"

Not sure of exact details - just that the hold up has been some changes within the consortium. Who knows, maybe it's resulted in more money being available...?
  • [cite]Posted By: shuffles67[/cite]how close is very close

i believe they were sitting next to each other.
  • reading this in france and laughing out loud while trying to explain the references to lady irving.

lll&bh
  • sitting next to each other on a 53 bus
  • Something interesting I've just heard, and it might not mean a thing, but I live in East Sussex and my dad has heard from someone that Richard Murray has bought a house in Seaford.

Not necessarily true and even if it is like I said might not mean anything at all, but thought it was interesting to hear.