Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• post 2000, BOOMSHANKA :D
  • ok who got 2k?
  • they all came in removal vans??
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]regular board meeting at beginning of every month.

Murray doesnt have a desk at the Valley.

Spoilsport ;0)
  • I wanted 1988
  • i missed it. s***
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]regular board meeting at beginning of every month.

So he's been nicking someone else's stuff?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]regular board meeting at beginning of every month.

So he's been nicking someone else's stuff?

it was on tonights news, muzza being led away to cop car cuffed and hooded done for burglary or was it buggary? %-()
  • 2009......This is the year we're gonna hear all about it.....
  • 2010...when it's likely to happen though.
  • Sponsored links:

• or 2011.............
  • seriously ive been away on my hols as anything happened no b-----ks please wots the latest bullshit.
  • [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]seriously ive been away on my hols as anything happened no b
    ks please wots the latest bullshit.
    It's all bullshit...
  • Feck all J me old mucka, we signed the Sodje, A leon to go with Deon and a fella from the valley's ( could be the new calaper kid himself johnny Robinson) Luke holden.

There was a hint from someone earlier on that we are closer to completion and that is good enough for me

see you saturday bud hopefully barnsey wont forget to turn the lights on before he gets dressed this week (those bloody shorts)
  • d im up in the ex box on saturday with the misses and some pals my mates nephew sam wood plays for brentford should be a good booze up cheers for the info, barnesy always dresses like that but f--k me thats the worst pair of shorts ive ever seen.
  • 16 minutes past 8.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]d im up in the ex box on saturday with the misses and some pals my mates nephew sam wood plays for brentford should be a good booze up cheers for the info, barnesy always dresses like that but f--k me thats the worst pair of shorts ive ever seen.[/quot

Sam wood was player of the season last year. Played football with him a few times untill he signed for brenford then he wasnt allowed to anymore.
  • Was at The Valley today, lots of cars coming and going, few nice mercs etc but could not stick around long enough to see if there were any rich looking arabs. Did get myself a charlton oven glove from the shop even though I suspect I should keep this to myself!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Did get myself a charlton oven glove from the shop even though I suspect I should keep this to myself!

Not for the missus?! :-O
  • Haha i am at uni living with a leeds fan and a norwich follower so am determined to have as much cafc merchandise as possible around the house
  • Sponsored links:

• As i said a few days ago its about time we heard from Dave Rudd and the fans forum about contacting the club again asking them to issue another statement about what is going on.
  • only one post in 9 hours, surely we're not defeated by target 3,000
  • 2023 - this is to be Champions League season for Charlton
  • 2024- the year we spectacurly get relegated
  • If I was you guys I would make sure you get to your seat before Mid-day Saturday, don't wanna miss it do you !
  • Mr Everitt, stop it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]If I was you guys I would make sure you get to your seat before Mid-day Saturday, don't wanna miss it do you !

I have no intention of missing kick off
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Mr Everitt, stop it.

We really must get this spellchecker sorted out on Charltonlife...
  • i always try to arrive as late as possible to avoid listening to dave lockwood's ''music'' choices but if Rick Everitt's nephew is saying something might happen I'll try tto be there :- )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]i always try to arrive as late as possible to avoid listening to dave lockwood's ''music'' choices but if Rick Everitt's nephew is saying something might happen I'll try tto be there :- )

ha ha ha :0)