Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• I'd ask that those who tell false tales about the takeover be banned, but this place would be like a ghost town!
  • false tales? is that aimed at me?? :-s
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Very close now apparently :-)

close to what though, that's the question.

As Head Honcho you really must learn to quote properly Daniel !

Picture Saturday mate, Sky cameras in attendance ...exposure to the rest of the football world as all eyes (In league One anyway) look toward the valley. Perfect place to announce a Takeover before KO would you not agree ?

They can't do that! I'm going to be in Venice with nowhere to watch it. Can someoone send me a text if it happens? Ta....
  • all 100% FACT.

And the FACT that i said FACT means it is indeed FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]false tales? is that aimed at me?? :-s

No slur intended fella, thought you were joining in the wind up. I hope you were being serious.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Woah! I wasn't expecting to see THAT on the website so soon. Looks like there's going to be some big changes from top to bottom.

What has it gone through. I have'nt been on the os recently ! Hope your telling the truth if not you should be banned
  • edited September 2009
    So............
    Is this yet another wind-up or are we being Serious here ?
  • Year i was born.
  • edited September 2009
    wrong year oops!
  • I think it's a clever ploy by the directors to get us to 2000 comments so they can finally anounce it
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Woah! I wasn't expecting to see THAT on the website so soon. Looks like there's going to be some big changes from top to bottom.

What has it gone through. I have'nt been on the os recently ! Hope your telling the truth if not you should be banned
    You mean you haven't heard yet? I am amazed that something as important as THAT and someone as important as HIM coming back to Charlton would have reached everyone by now. Not to mention why HE decided to leave a job as national team coach to take over at Sparrow's Lane.
  • When the takeover happens this week.

What will happen to my shares??
  • has everyone stopped posting because they want to make an orwellian remark on post no.1984? ;-)
  • You're all going to hell!
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]George

LOL
  • i wanted post 1985 bugger
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Who's
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]George
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Orwell ?
    ;-)
    A founder director of Endemol, wasn't he?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]You're all going to hell!

You mean this place?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway
  • Walshie, is that really true?
  • yes totally true, i really wanted post 1985
  • and yes there was 2 large removal lorries outside the valley and i saw murray walking to his car
  • Can someone tell Mog not to press F5 - last time he did the T/O was called off.
  • MOG, stop it!
  • regular board meeting at beginning of every month.

Murray doesnt have a desk at the Valley.
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]and yes there was 2 large removal lorries outside the valley and i saw murray walking to his car

Was Murray really carrying a box of stuff (cash) and was Da9 in one of the lorries?