Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Andy Murray thread

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014

The geezer is a

Such a great comment you had to write it on two threads in case we missed it. What a dick.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

The geezer is a

Such a great comment you had to write it on two threads in case we missed it. What a dick.
    3 now
  • Options
    Ti b

The geezer is a cunt

To be fair, he is. I might also post it on the blackpool thread for a full house
  • Options
    Yeh. Follow it up with one of your "who can honestly say he hasn't committed rape" comments as well.
  • Options

Yeh. Follow it up with one of your "who can honestly say he hasn't committed rape" comments as well.

Not what i said was it
  • Options
    edited November 2014

The geezer is a

Takes one to know one I guess.
  • Options

Not what i said was it
    To be fair, @Im_Jordans_Cousin‌ you've never returned to the Ched Evans thread to clarify what you meant.
    I'm someone who interpreted that post as offensive and, frankly, disturbing, but if I was wrong, I've never seen anything from you to put me right.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5ioy3VNiw

Could be coached by Tim Henman...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He gave us one of the great sporting moments of our lifetime when he won Wimbledon a couple of years ago. Been saying for ages until he improves that second serve he will never win another major. Felt embarrassed for him last night.
  • Options
    Think there needs to be a limit on the language used on here. There will be youngsters on this forum - sure you can get your point across without the vulgarity.
  • Options

Im not sure why people have such a strong dislike for him?

Yeah he comes across as a bit moody at times, or you may not like his style of tennis but there are a lot worse people out there. The blokes won Wimbledon and an Olympic Gold Medal. He should be applauded not hated.

And if someone says 'he hates the English' then they are talking out their 'arris.

Trouble is he's got his reasons for being moody... When he broke on to the scene he liked a joke etc.. and was having a laugh with Tim Henman in a Interview, one answer got taken out of context and since then he's admitted that he wont joke around because he doesnt want something being taken the wrong way
  • Options

Maybe he should swap with his mum as she can't be any worse at tennis than he currently is and he, surely, can't be any worse at dancing than her.

Apologies for posting on a thread not concerning my scummy club.

I never expected Judy's time on Strictly to outlive Andy's tennis season...
  • Options
    Murray was awful last night , he's come back from a serious injury , and needs all the help he can get , he needs to find a better coach than his current one, its clearly not working out.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    colin1961 said:

Needs to get John McEnroe as coach ... Look at the top players they have winners on their corner Andy needs that again in his corner

That's actually a good call Col.
  • Options
    Last night's result has put a spring in my step today.

Form is temporary , class is permanent .
  • Options

The geezer is a

......Tennis Player?
  • Options
    I went down the O2 as my Scottish friend was visiting. Thankfully she turned down the touts final offer of two single seats in the gods for 190 quid!! What a waste that would've been. Watched on the big screen in the bowling place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe he should swap with his mum as she can't be any worse at tennis than he currently is and he, surely, can't be any worse at dancing than her.

Apologies for posting on a thread not concerning my scummy club.

I never expected Judy's time on Strictly to outlive Andy's tennis season...
    Ultimately, it didn't.
  • Options
    Following this period of failure, Murray hasn't decided to dump his coach but has got rid of two members of his backroom staff including fitness coach and Charlton supporter, Jez Green.

• Options
    Oh and forgot to add that he's got engaged too. Perhaps getting rid of the two was part of her agreement to say "yes".

Whatever, it is rather funny timing to make both announcements at the same time.
  • Options

Following this period of failure, Murray hasn't decided to dump his coach but has got rid of two members of his backroom staff including fitness coach and Charlton supporter, Jez Green.

Surprising news, while he ran out of steam a bit at the O2, most people wouldn't have thought fitness was the issue preventing him from winning Grand Slams again
  • Options

I thought Matt Little was the Charlton fan?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Last night's result has put a spring in my step today.

Form is temporary , class is permanent .

Shame 'innit
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I thought Matt Little was the Charlton fan?
    They both might be but the chances are Kentonline, where I took it from, got it wrong:

kentonline.co.uk/dartford/sport/tennis-star-murray-at-the-valley-a43868/

newyorkaddick.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/is-murray-charlton-fan.html
  • Options
    A quick visit to Andy's official website reveals the truth.....his fitness trainer Matt Little is an Addick, and more importantly is trying to convert his charge too

Lets hope his trainer never managed it
  • Options
    No Comment :smiley: