Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Ashes 2009 thread

Comments

• I'm a jinx swan out for four might grab a beer now.. update soon
  • No chance Anderson will go for a duck...
  • 3 wickets in the first 15 minutes. What rubbish!!!

378-9
  • You Go Monty !!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Bugger straus bowled by hilfenhouse

2nd ball wasn't it?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]No chance Anderson will go for a duck...
    Told ya
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]No chance Anderson will go for a duck...
    Told ya
    51 tests innings and no duck!
  • Anderson scores again.....
    51 innings without a duck.
  • Strauss was second ball left first then left the second don't know how you can just leave the ball and get out like a goalie not diving.. in que for beer, either someone is out or there tail end frolics going on..
  • Why is the bbc saying Monty is in?

And so it comes down to Trevor Bailey and Chris Tavare, aka Monty and Jim. Anderson gets off the mark - of course he does - with a pushed single that almost sees Monty run out as he daydreams a dwardle down the track. An air of resigned shock around HQ.

It is Onions isnt it?
  • Sponsored links:

• 3 pound 70 for a warm fosters... like being at the valley he he... struth mate...
  • You in the "full toss" Ad ?
    & sorry about all the stairs..........

You in Q78 seat ?
  • 400 up. 401-9
  • Edrich upper row t seat 77 mate. Nice view. Tail wagging too which is always good to p off the aussies
  • Yet another 4 from Anderson. 411-9.
  • Jimmy swinging like lara...
  • And another!!! 415-9.
  • They're going for it - brilliant.
  • And Siddle has the shits!
  • And yet another!!! 419-9.

:o)))
  • Sponsored links:

• Ponting in long talks with bowlers
  • Two pints of Fosters...and two mini bottles of Wolf Blass Chardonay.....£17.20.
  • All out for 425 following yet another 4.

Is it enough???
  • ponting said 400
    Strauss said 450

Lets call it 425.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]All out for 425 following yet another 4.

Is it enough???
    Nope. Right on cue, the poxy cloud cover is breaking and the sun's coming out. I reckon Ponting's lot have got some aborigines over here controlling the sodding weather
  • All out for 425 101 overs lookling forward to seing our bowlers it has been swinging so need an early break through get a couple before lunch at 1ish, I'm sat here looking around the ground... can anyone at home tell me who is sponsering the ashes... I have no idea ;-)
  • KP & the News Of The World ?
  • Its cloudy and still stiff breeze bit nippy in me shorts too.. few beers will sort that out, freddie out warming up.. just got a feeling he will do somthing special today..
  • Here we go... team huddle bopara is shorter than I thought and I never realised how tall kp is, I'm 6 foot 2 he must be 6 5 at least with broad 6 7 at a guess.
  • Did you not take any booze in adam? Saved us a few squid!