Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Ashes 2009 thread

Comments

• Hey hey !!

Queenies there !
  • Ad, wave to the camera behind you during the over breaks.....
  • edited July 2009
    WICKET Australia 4-1. Hughes out c Prior b Anderson 4.
  • It said 2 pints only and that would have lasted 5 mins so on there's.. my dad works at buck house so said he can't go anywhere without the gaffer spying on him...
  • Who is Liz supporting?
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Who is Liz supporting?
    Typical of the Aussies to bring their head of state to the game to cheer them on.
  • Ponting is out!!! Told u 2 before lunch
  • edited July 2009
    Ponting is out surely?!?!?!

Third umpire decision pending...OUT

Aussie 10-2

But is it caught behind or lbw?
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]freddie out warming up.. just got a feeling he will do somthing special today..
    So far, so good. He's kept one end quiet while Anderson takes wickets at the other end!
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]But is it caught behind or lbw?
    With the greatest possible respect ... WHO CARES? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]But is it caught behind or lbw?
    With the greatest possible respect ... WHO CARES? ;-)
    Not me! Just love his usual disgusted look all over his chevy chase when he trudged off. Not exactly the greatest 'sporting' cricketer is he?
  • What do reconmend for lunch mog? Have been waving I'm wearing me england one day sirt with the red v on the front jean shorts.. one more please before the break and were bang on top
  • "Ponting has his Gary Pratt face on" words to every englishmans ears
  • Last over before lunch will update this arvo have an appointment with mr fosters and mr marlbrough
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Last over before lunch will update this arvo have an appointment with mr fosters and mr marlbrough
    Don't be gone too long... the Queen will probably meet the teams at the end of the lunch interval. I want a description of the look on Ponting's face when she asks him about over rates, sportsmanship and how many runs he got today.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Last over before lunch will update this arvo have an appointment with mr fosters and mr marlbrough
    Don't be gone too long... the Queen will probably meet the teams at the end of the lunch interval. I want a description of the look on Ponting's face when she asks him about over rates, sportsmanship and how many runs he got today.

LOL....I wonder if Phil is going to be with her....if so he'd probably have the balls to actually ask!
  • Phil will probably ask what his relatives were sent to aus for and are there still many fuzzy wuzzies over there or are they all here now.

Good morning for England, not too many extra runs but those extra 60 odd are worth a lot more now the whingers are two down.
  • Few drops of rain about floodlights are comming on
  • Getting v dark now be lucky if we have 20 mins I reckon
  • raining now game wont be on for much longer
  • Sponsored links:

• Full on rain now, bright in the distance so so fingers crossed
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]What do reconmend for lunch mog? Have been waving I'm wearing me england one day sirt with the red v on the front jean shorts.. one more please before the break and were bang on top

er.......Lager & fags.
    soundAs had £8 Fish & Chips.....
  • Broad is awful. Harmison should have his place!
  • Ladies and gentlemen, your captions, please...

106103.jpg
  • "Who says Monty's a better batsman than me ? ".
  • feck of you aussie barsteward
  • Ponting: I'm a little tea pot, short and stout...
  • lets all larf at ricky

lets all larf at ricky

sha la la la
  • Ponting: 'First I get Southampton in the sweepstake, and now this'
  • I aint going anywhere today is the day apparently at Charlton