Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iPhone/iTouch Apps

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]iWank.

Make sure you have plenty of wet wipes though :-)

You just had to, didn't you? ;-)
  • every goal in our games, no extra cost for that, other then slightly more drain on the battery
  • btw Let's Golf is a great little golf app
  • My football is good for checking other scored on matchday

peggle is tremendous

sky news keeps me upto date on news

poi lite is a good speed camera warner

vicinity also tells you about banks/pubs/cashpoints etc etc
  • Is it worth me downloading the ecb app? I've got BBC sport scorecard saved as a favourite for England, not all that interested in other games?

Cheers, Polo
  • Yeah, live updates, full scorecards in portrate mode, get county and all international scores. Also access to video feeds, news and podcasts.

Plus it's free
  • Get on ragdoll blaster , it's a very addictive puzzle type game Which is free for the basic version
  • edited August 2009
    Worth a look. Just a list though, they're not in any particular order of greatness.

Good apps
  • edited August 2009
    There are some apps on here you can download!

http://www.steve-sutherland.co.uk
  • If you haven't got it already then you simply have to get the Sky Sports Football App. It's got a picture of Jeff Stelling on the front and lists fixtures, results, scorers etc from all games around europe. And it's a free app as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• just got the tomtom app , available for the first time from today . Does cost 60 quid but that's still cheaper than the cheapest tomtom and saves carrying one around
  • Let us know how it is bucks, saw that today n was very tempted!
  • Works really well , maybe not quite as loud as a normal tomtom but works really well and has speak camera notification and full postcode search as you'd expect .

Only problem is how hot the phone gets when using it for long journeys
  • Great shout on the sky sports app. Really useful, can even see lineups, player profiles.

On the tomtom app, have u got a car charger and cradle? They're the only reasons why I'm sticking to my tomtom one, imagine it's quite difficult to use without them....
  • Fecking no way Am I telling medders my Twitter username. Love it
    use it all the time ESP when in cab. Loads of cabbies on there use it sharing
    traffic info etc etc.

As for apps that ipity is awesome

anyone got sky plus having aggro with that. I am obviously doing something
    something wrong but can't work out what it's irritating me now.

Got the sky sports app Which is good.

Anyone able to watch cafc tv on their iPhone.
  • I was having issues with the ole sky plus app ledge bur sorted it the other day. Prob was it was linked to my old number. You should be able to set it all up through sky active. If not, may have to sign up online first.

Should receive a confirmation type text when sorted!
  • Quite fancy an iphone, am i right in thinking the prices may drop in the near future when O2 loose their monopoly.
  • Oh come on Ledge, dont be shy!
  • its all about the flick cricket lately for me, other one texas hold em poker for free good one can throw cards away yourself and touch chips in the middle which is good fun
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Oh come on Ledge, dont be shy!

LOL Trust me u don't want it all u'll be getting is taxi stuff

it's MartCAFC if you're really desperate
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Oh come on Ledge, dont be shy!

LOL Trust me u don't want it all u'll be getting is taxi stuff

it's MartCAFC if you're really desperate

That's alright Mart, my mate is a minicab driver so I'll use your tips to get him some extra business ;-)
  • i'll block ya then
  • Flick Cricket is pretty good, I'm still addicted to Tower Defence and Bejeweled 2. Flight Control, Bloons and Lux Dlx are also worth a mention.
  • I assume the ECB and Sky Sports apps need an internet connection (i.e. better for the iPhone than the iTouch)?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i'll block ya then

Whooooooosh!

I do love your updates though, fascinating to hear that you're all alone on Vic rank!
  • as a luddite, I'd like to know if I bought one "unlocked" from ebay for my daughter would it work with an existing sim on payg?
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Tower Defence .

Best game ever, FACT.
  • Get the WhatsApp, free instant messenger. So free messaging with anyone thats got a iphone.
  • Loving simple but effective Toy Story Spot the Difference atm!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i'll block ya then

Whooooooosh!

I do love your updates though, fascinating to hear that you're all alone on Vic rank!

yeah well not a problem anymore is it