Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iPhone/iTouch Apps

Comments

• buy some KFC instead.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]if I have an ipad and the wife an itouch am I better off buying itouch apps that will work on the ipad or ipad apps for the ipad ?

iTouch apps work on the iPad (though don't have as good a resolution as a native iPad app, because it effectively zooms in on them to fill the screen),
    iPad apps don't work on iTouch.

so in short, if you want them to have nice and shiny graphics on your iPad, get the iPad version (but you won't be able to use that on the iTouch), if you want to use it on your iTouch, you have to get the iTouch version......
  • thanks allez.
  • [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Was thinking of getting trainyard but thought it looked a bit babyish

absolutely not - it's very addictive and hard
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Was thinking of getting trainyard but thought it looked a bit babyish

absolutely not - it's very addictive and hard
    Charlton fans and trains..... Again!
  • Angry Birds just released on Android.........................

Never mind, downloaded it on my iPhone last night - Yes I've turned to the dark side.
  • Only downloaded 3 games in last 6 weeks all very addictive: Cut The Rope, Trainyard Express and Slice It! Highly recommend all 3, 59p each
  • I downloaded the Football League's My Club app, tried to select Charlton, and it stated "Charlton is not supported"!

Sort of ironic really.
  • Lol I did the same
  • got an ipad yesterday. Awesome bit of kit, don't know how i've managed without it.
  • Sponsored links:

• i imagine we will be supported when our website finally changes over.
  • Angry Birds Advent calendar out now.
    1 level everyday.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Angry Birds Advent calendar out now.
    1 level everyday.

on android aswell
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Angry Birds Advent calendar out now.
    1 level everyday.[/quote]

on android aswell[/quote]

And its free...
  • I'd just like to say thanks for those who said angry birds was a must to get, it has now officially taken over in my house as missus and daughter have it on there phones as well, and nights of intelligent and stimulating conversation, (ok, nights in front of the box!) are at an end as the three of us now play this constantly! Bloody addictive stuff!
  • Radiotime has a wide variety of streaming radio stations just listened to the paul benson interview on talk sport it was crystal clear.
  • Supper stick golf is great.
  • Me Want Bamboo and Stick Cricket are my favourites at the mo
  • New level of angry birds out now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob Elliott recommended stick cricket and I hate him for it.... So addictive!
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]New level of angry birds out now.

And Fragger
  • Try Cover Orange

Similar to Angry Birds
  • Bloons TD4 is amazingly addictive.
  • I am addicted to Paper Glider and Flick Golf atm.
  • I recently got championship manager 2011 , for some reason it has us playing at Upton Park! It's either a wind up, or years out of date, unless someone knows something we don't, the game is ok, but the Upton Park bit winds me up!
  • Not sure if there is a Game Center thread but if anyone wants to add me to their Iphone game centre friends list i'm Awoogatron
  • RedArmySE7
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Rob Elliott recommended stick cricket and I hate him for it.... So addictive!

Loving stick cricket at the moment!

Also 'Fit it'
  • Cover Orange

59p but it's worth it.