Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iPhone/iTouch Apps

Comments

• Skype doesn't have front facing cameras, cause they haven't worked it into the App, if you want a Skype app you can use the front facing cam with, you Fring

As for push based score services, iFooty has been around for 18 months, and works a treat, all the way down to Blue Square South/North
  • just downloaded Pinball HD. Really good, I think that'll be my train journeys for the next week sorted.....
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2010
    New Sky Sports News app is out. Very good app, allows you to watch clips and has Sky Sports Radio stream on there.

And it's free so all you tight gits with Freeview can still get your fix.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]New Sky Sports News app is out. Very good app, allows you to watch clips and has Sky Sports Radio stream on there.

Will have to get that. It's a bloody shame that Skysports news has now gone from freeview. I cant understand that decision.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]New Sky Sports News app is out. Very good app, allows you to watch clips and has Sky Sports Radio stream on there.

Will have to get that. It's a bloody shame that Skysports news has now gone from freeview. I cant understand that decision.

To get at BT and Top up TV
  • Seems to be a glitch in the radio at the moment. If the phone goes into auto standby the stream cuts out until you go back into it
  • Duck killer fancy a game my user is dazzler21
  • New angry birds level out now.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]New angry birds level out now.

That's my train entertainment for the next week sorted.....

Also trying 'Sleep Cycle' atm. Basically an alarm clock but use the accelerometer to measure your movements in bed, and works out when you're in a deep sleep and a light sleep. If your deep sleep turns into a light sleep within half hour of your alarm time, it wakes you up which makes you feel much more refreshed. Based on two nights, it seems to work, and then produces a cool graph telling you your sleeping pattern. Pretty sad but still.....
  • Dragon Dictation App is very impressive.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]New angry birds level out now.

My life is complete.... Until I complete them :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]New angry birds level out now.

My life is complete.... Until I complete them :(

28mins later and they're all done, plus the new golden egg, too easy tbh, even got atleast 2stars on all the levels, was hoping they'd be a lot harder!!
  • Angry birds isn't complete until you have 3 starts on all levels
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Angry birds isn't complete until you have 3 starts on all levels

Here, here. A while back I managed to delete angry birds off my phone, all the levels I had done had three stars. Had to start all over again.
  • Had to look on youtube yesterday to find out how to get 3 stars on one level.
    Getting instructions from an 7 year old american is slightly embarrassing!
  • New angry birds levels out, plus game center things (not that I care about that!), and support for retina display if you have an iPhone 4.....
  • Someone just showed me their new McDonalds App on their Iphone, you hold the phone up & it tells you where your Nearest MaccyD's is & how far & in which direction.
  • I bet it then tells them the nearest cab office for them to get there fat b*stards!
  • edited October 2010
    Any good free apps, that i cud play on the way to the valley?
  • cut rope is the new angry birds DON'T DOWNLOAD I warned u
  • Sponsored links:

• Sudoku is a free app.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]cut rope is the new angry birds DON'T DOWNLOAD I warned u

quality game, very addictive though!, Great shout
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]cut rope is the new angry birds DON'T DOWNLOAD I warned u

Trainyard is bloody addictive too

You have been warned
  • Was thinking of getting trainyard but thought it looked a bit babyish
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]cut rope is the new angry birds DON'T DOWNLOAD I warned u

Trainyard is bloody addictive too

You have been warned

Some of the later puzzles are real mind benders! Addictive stuff.
  • Nice are they free?
  • Anyone know when/if Angry Birds is coming to Android/HTC?
  • Nope sorry
  • if I have an ipad and the wife an itouch am I better off buying itouch apps that will work on the ipad or ipad apps for the ipad ?
  • idont know