Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Modern Warfare 2

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Due to the postal strikes I got a free upgrade on delivery for the game, turned up on Saturday! One of the best games I've ever played.

Nearly finished the single player, a couple of unexpected twists in the storyline, very very good! Some classic single levels already, the second one in the snow is up there with the sniper level on Modern Warfare. Highly recommend this game to everyone!

Comments

• Options
    Very good. Just don't tell Keith Vaz...
  • Options
    LOL!!! The level he was banging on about is immense as well. You just stroll through the airport mowing people down with no-one firing back.
  • Options
    My housemate works at Game and is just on his way back from working the midnight opening with MW2 in hand. Gonna be a long night!
  • Options
    Getting it this morning and then playing it all day! See you online as that's where it's at!
  • Options
    Am getting it this weekend. Anyone getting it on the ps3?
  • Options
    How old are you lot? : - (
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Getting it on PS3 today.
  • Options
    Haha.....don't knock it til you've tried it Mr Irving.
  • Options
    I've played my son's call of duty modern warfare. It's a kids game.
  • Options
    Mr Irving - I am 33 and this is not a kids game.
    This. Is. War

psn = Awoogatron
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Mr Irving - I am 33 and this is not a kids game.
    This. Is. War

psn = Awoogatron

Sorry, but it's not war. In real wars you don't get to have another go and another go and another go every time you get killed.

I'm sure it's a fun game so enjoy it by all means. Just slightly surprised that you'd admit to it in public : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Mr Irving - I am 33 and this is not a kids game.
    This. Is. War

psn = Awoogatron

Sorry, but it's not war. In real wars you don't get to have another go and another go and another go every time you get killed.

I'm sure it's a fun game so enjoy it by all means. Just slightly surprised that you'd admit to it in public : - )

Some folk also read The Sun....every day too by all accounts!
  • Options
    £26 at Sainsburys if you can get there...
  • Options
    It's my guilty pleasure. Although it could be argued that posting on a Charlton fan forum is just as nerdy.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]It's my guilty pleasure. Although it could be argued that posting on a Charlton fan forum is just as nerdy.

Controversial statement : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Sorry, but it's not war.
    You'll be telling me Mario's not a real plumber next.
  • Options
    just picked mine up......
  • Options
    psn cafc04
  • Options
    I did wonder why there was so much swearing in a kids game.

Now I realise it's to make it sound "authentic" and "grown up" ; - )
  • Options
    I play FIFA 10 as well to live the life I never got to live, even if I did play at the valley once, and ran on Shithurst park ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cool will give it ago operation Flashpoint also looks off key.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]How old are you lot? : - ([/quote]

33 and have been eagerly awaiting its release since it was announced.
    Will be picking my copy up from PC World when I walk down there this morning to pick up a new netbook for the office.

Best game I've played since being hooked on the Battlefield series. Oh, and Guitar Hero too ;-)
  • Options
    It is the only game i bother to play on the ps3. All others are pale in comparison. Psn- danny_dob
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]It is the only game i bother to play on the ps3. All others are pale in comparison. Psn- danny_dob

wat about fifa?? i may get this in next month when i can afford it but dont see the point in a way as i know any other games i tend to buy play a couple(or none) and then always go back to fifa, its far too addictive that game :-)

PS feel free to add johnny13b
  • Options
    just played the first level....

Id like to see henry get past it you old granddad you ;)
  • Options
    Starting playing Call of Duty 4 last night, had it for ages but hadn't got round to playing it. I'm more of a causal 30 minutes gamer now than I was back when I was a teenager and chipping my Playstation and smashing Half-Life to pieces. Call of Duty looks like a good game but I probably haven't got the time or attention span for it at the moment.

I've also picked up a copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for a SNES Emulator, which I'll probably start playing sometime next year!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 PSN

And I will kill you.... Just kidding I'd get spanked
  • Options
    Mines due in the post but in no rush. Still playing through Uncharted 2 again, now thats the best game on the PS3 you'll ever play.
  • Options
    Must get this today... and a few cans of Red Bull for tonight ;-)
  • Options
    Slightly off topic....

Should I get a PS3 or an Xbox 360 after Christmas? Will their prices drop much? I want to test my PES skillz against other lifers!