Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Modern Warfare 2

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Any of you X-Box gamers been affected by this?

On-Line Gamers Cut off

Poor old Raz, he plays everyday after work and all day on the weekends!

In case you were wondering that isn't me..

Haven't managed to get MW2 so far, any clues to cheap offers still out there?

:)
  • Options
    Played some COD 4 on Sunday, got to this part where there's a massive shoot down in a computer room. I'm pretty sure the enemies keep respawning as my attempts of shoot and hide weren't very successful!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Played some COD 4 on Sunday, got to this part where there's a massive shoot down in a computer room. I'm pretty sure the enemies keep respawning as my attempts of shoot and hide weren't very successful!
    Don't stay in one place. You need to move forward to somewhere and it should change the AI a bit.

I completed it at the weekend - what a very short game.

Got straight into multiplayer though and there is nothing more satisfying than releasing your magazine on a 14 year old boy from Japan...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite] there is nothing more satisfying than releasing your magazine on a 14 year old boy from Japan...
    So that's what it's called theses days! ;-)

Cheers for the help, will try and be a bit braver next time!
  • Options
    Aint really done much of the mission yet. Stayed mainly on multi and a bit of co-op.
  • Options
    Get stuck into the Special Op missions WSS... some quality ones in there, especially in Coop mode
  • Options
    come on own up. how many innocent rushkys did you murder in that nasty airport level. i hold my hands up. i done at least 4 but only the ones who looked like they where suffering. spent most of it following behind. shocking level.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]come on own up. how many innocent rushkys did you murder in that nasty airport level. i hold my hands up. i done at least 4 but only the ones who looked like they where suffering. spent most of it following behind. shocking level.

Due to my beliefs I only shot women, children and persons of an ethnic minority
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]come on own up. how many innocent rushkys did you murder in that nasty airport level. i hold my hands up. i done at least 4 but only the ones who looked like they where suffering. spent most of it following behind. shocking level.

You big girls blouse. I was up front firing at will... lobbed a few frags too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This quote from Leroy Ambrose was interesting:

Just this evening I fantasised about driving a metal spike through the head of the stupid bitch who got to the tube gate at pretty much the same time as me, elbowed me aside to get there before I did, then spent 30 seconds looking for her f***ing ticket. Got home and punched seven shades of shit out of the heavy bag for ten minutes instead. Now have a sprained wrist. Should have played Manhunt instead...

It would seem to support this argument:

violent-video-games-influence
  • Options
    Just finished it. Wow, damn good game, one of the best I've played in ages. I must say even for a hardened gamer, the airport level was an eye opener. I sat at the back and watched. I did fire a few shots at first but was told to hold my fire...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]This quote from Leroy Ambrose was interesting:

Just this evening I fantasised about driving a metal spike through the head of the stupid bitch who got to the tube gate at pretty much the same time as me, elbowed me aside to get there before I did, then spent 30 seconds looking for her f***ing ticket. Got home and punched seven shades of shit out of the heavy bag for ten minutes instead. Now have a sprained wrist. Should have played Manhunt instead...

It would seem to support this argument:

violent-video-games-influence
    To be honest I don't think Leroy can be refereed to as the youth of society any more.

Violence has and always will exist, it's also easier to find a scapegoat in popular cultures rather than tackling the real issues.
  • Options
    Violence sadly is a massive part of human nature! We will always destroy ourselves as we always have done...
  • Options
    Right the time is nigh Question r.e Xmas and MW2:

do I trade in MW and get MW2 half price and lose the only thing on my Xmas list and have a couple of weeks of angry gf?

Or do I wait til Xmas and let someone pay full bananas for it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Right the time is nigh Question r.e Xmas and MW2:

do I trade in MW and get MW2 half price and lose the only thing on my Xmas list and have a couple of weeks of angry gf?

I think you should be at the age when you can make your own decisions without having to go on an internet forum! Come on Dazzler, this is hardly Xbox or Playstation is it! ;-)
  • Options
    Love it Adam.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Right the time is nigh Question r.e Xmas and MW2:

I think you should be at the age when you can make your own decisions without having to go on an internet forum! Come on Dazzler, this is hardly Xbox or Playstation is it! ;-)
    ha ha I know what I wanna do but cani risk pissing the mrs off? Lol
  • Options
    Course you can. Come join me online in the multiplayer. She will get over it. As MR T would say, Get some nuts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anybody want to join party clan [CAFC]?
  • Options
    ok ordered mine from amazon, price fluctuating day by day between 45 and 32 (today)
  • Options
    I'll join the clan - need some help as I seem to be getting killed very easily.

How do I join a clan?
  • Options
    GlennCAFC on xbox by the way...
  • Options
    You just add the clan tag when you get to a certain level. I have had that tag for just over a year now. Come and join me. CAFC woo
  • Options
    Valley 11 and C.Walsh'sLoveChild, My gamerstag for the Xbox is Jason201269. Valley 11, keep persisting, as once you know the maps well enough your kill rate will improve dramatically.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Course you can. Come join me online in the multiplayer. She will get over it. As MR T would say, Get some nuts
    got em and buying it tomorrow captain mctavish sir!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Course you can. Come join me online in the multiplayer. She will get over it. As MR T would say, Get some nuts
    got em and buying it tomorrow captain mctavish sir!

HA HA well done, prepare for war, at home and on the ps3.
    Hope you survive
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Just finished it. Wow, damn good game, one of the best I've played in ages. I must say even for a hardened gamer, the airport level was an eye opener. I sat at the back and watched. I did fire a few shots at first but was told to hold my fire...
    Totally agree. I got onto it, looking forward to a bit of slaughter and mayhem, never having liked the concept of human beings, in my way, in airports, but it was pretty unpleasant. And I say this as someone who spends a lot of time trying to go for level three kills with shards of glass in Manhunt. Fair play though, it warns you and gives you the chance to skip it, so I guess all's fair in love and war.
  • Options
    Dazzler- did you manage to do as mr t asked? Have you got the game?