Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Modern Warfare 2

Comments

• Options
    Anglia you lose by default then ;o)
  • Options
    boooo! just cant get to grips with that little control pad
  • Options
    Ha ha ha you just need practice that's all I had xbox but prefer the shape of the ps3 controls and free online!0
  • Options
    Just completed it, what an absolutely amazing game.

Had to treck 30mins to the other side of Hull to get it, which I thought was pretty bad, until I started speaking to a guy in the shop who had driven from Selby (near Leeds) to Hull to get a copy, after spending 20mins phoning shops trying to find a place with them in stock.

Time to start playing online now me thinks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Just completed it, what an absolutely amazing game.

Had to treck 30mins to the other side of Hull to get it, which I thought was pretty bad, until I started speaking to a guy in the shop who had driven from Selby (near Leeds) to Hull to get a copy, after spending 20mins phoning shops trying to find a place with them in stock.

Time to start playing online now me thinks.

PS3 or Xbox Dave?
  • Options
    Both, although the PS3 isnt hooked up to the net as of yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Both, although the PS3 isnt hooked up to the net as of yet.

Let me know your PSN when you get it online...

Prizes to be won!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I own both and have to say that you can't put a cigarette paper between them, each is decent and capable machine, I disagree with the poster who said the games are cheaper on the 360 tho, I have seen many games on both formats where the Ps3 version is cheaper in one shop and the 360 is cheaper in the other. I generally cherry pick the cheapest no matter what the format.
  • Options
    I'm surprised how many people own both consoles. Back in the 90s you were either a SNES man or a Megadrive man and that was back when games would only come out on one console, E.G. SNES had Zelda & Mario and the Megadrive had Sonic & Kid Chameleon. Nowadays everything is on both platforms, baring the odd game or so, only the Wii seems to have unique games. Why would you want both consoles?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite] Why would you want both consoles?!

Advantage of an 8 bedroom house.

There is in fact 2 xbox's here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So not to offend anyone, during the airport mission thing i only shot women. Is that ok??
  • Options
    That's fine.

All this chat has inspired me to buy the game. Who amongst us hasn't dreamed of mowing down all the shagtards in an airport? Ten minutes to check an effing bag? Boom, back of the dome. "Forgot" you had 4 litres of shampoo in your bag despite the rule having applied for two years and having been warned six times on the run up to the belt? Rambo knife to the face. Group of wankbags in ironic stag t-shirts shouting in posh voices: sniper rifle; head explosions; panic/fear. Lovely stuff. Just doing my job.

I appreciate - before the holier than thous descend - that this isn't acceptable because shooting real idiots in real life is naughty. But there's the benefit of video games in a nutshell.

*stalks off to do a few plastic bag kills in Manhunt*
  • Options

my girlfriend hated that game too ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]That's fine.

All this chat has inspired me to buy the game. Who amongst us hasn't dreamed of mowing down all the shagtards in an airport? Ten minutes to check an effing bag? Boom, back of the dome. "Forgot" you had 4 litres of shampoo in your bag despite the rule having applied for two years and having been warned six times on the run up to the belt? Rambo knife to the face. Group of wankbags in ironic stag t-shirts shouting in posh voices: sniper rifle; head explosions; panic/fear. Lovely stuff. Just doing my job.

I appreciate - before the holier than thous descend - that this isn't acceptable because shooting real idiots in real life is naughty. But there's the benefit of video games in a nutshell.

Separated. At. Birth.

Just this evening I fantasised about driving a metal spike through the head of the stupid bitch who got to the tube gate at pretty much the same time as me, elbowed me aside to get there before I did, then spent 30 seconds looking for her f***ing ticket. Got home and punched seven shades of shit out of the heavy bag for ten minutes instead. Now have a sprained wrist. Should have played Manhunt instead...
  • Options
    Is there a 'shoot the fck out of tourists who come to a sudden halt in front of you, to take a photo of St Pauls Cathedral' stage? If so I am buying a console and the game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Why would you want both consoles?!

Advantage of an 8 bedroom house.

There is in fact 2 xbox's here.
    I get that, people bring up what they have to uni, we had the same thing in our house, but I know some people who have brought each console as they've come out! My boss and brother being 2 examples.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I'm surprised how many people own both consoles. Back in the 90s you were either a SNES man or a Megadrive man and that was back when games would only come out on one console, E.G. SNES had Zelda & Mario and the Megadrive had Sonic & Kid Chameleon. Nowadays everything is on both platforms, baring the odd game or so, only the Wii seems to have unique games. Why would you want both consoles?!

Always enjoyed video games and have always bought each generation of consoles during the generations life span, never been a one console person' each machine has it's quirks and exclusives that are worth getting.The machines never come out at the same time so over a four year period it is quite possible to get them all (if you are that into it of course!) if you only had a Snes you would have missed out on the decent stuff on the Megadrive and vice versa. Obviously back then 'exclusive' was a bit more 'exclusive'.
  • Options
    Any of you X-Box gamers been affected by this?

On-Line Gamers Cut off

Poor old Raz, he plays everyday after work and all day on the weekends!
  • Options
    being in Fraud management it would be a massive error of judgement to go down the lines of chipping a 360. PSP's on the other hand...

those who have been caught cant really complain as they are breaking the the law after all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Is there a 'shoot the fck out of tourists who come to a sudden halt in front of you, to take a photo of St Pauls Cathedral' stage? If so I am buying a console and the game.
    yeah special level on ps3 only....honestly..... ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think I now understand why people play these games, it is to release excess frustration that normally would be expelled at watching a Charlton game, but this instead results in even more frustration which requires release.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think I now understand why people play these games, it is to release excess frustration that normally would be expelled at watching a Charlton game, but this instead results in even more frustration which requires release.
    Bingo!

Although there are alternative measures....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think I now understand why people play these games, it is to release excess frustration that normally would be expelled at watching a Charlton game, but this instead results in even more frustration which requires release.
    Bingo!

Although there are alternative measures....

I just assumed people Kicked the (Dog/Cat/Wife/Girlfriend) or exercised their right hand :-)
  • Options
    I do that aswell... just sometimes you have a really bad day
  • Options
    Playstation 3 120 gig is going for £199.99 in Sainsburys.

Was going to grab one but they had sold out.

Wii's are goign for £135 as well..
  • Options
    The big worry of this game, for me, is that impressionable MPs will play it and confuse reality with the game; then vote to send our troops off to die in far off lands, in illegal conflicts that largely benefit other nations, lead to the death and displacement of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children and make us the poster-boy enemy of the biggest shower of nutters on planet earth. Some of them will probably start claiming for a virtual second home in Iraq.

If the manufacturers restricted themselves to games that allowed you to go at people dithering around ticket barriers with a claw hammer, I don't think we'd have the problems that we do.
  • Options
    Oh deary dear....this is what happens when you play COD too much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Oh deary dear....this is what happens when you play COD too much...

Well that was a little disturbing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Oh deary dear....this is what happens when you play COD too much...

he needs help!

Can't say I've ever got that upset about a game!
  • Options

hahaha man...

"Ive played 17 hrs straight and I just cant get into it...."