Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

France vs RoI

Currently 0-1 to the Oirish!

Playing really well too, can't believe how poor France look - they have some awsome talent just warming the bench, let alone in the first XI.

Would be superb if Ireland could do this.

Comments

• Options
    Been impressed with Ireland. France look crap.
  • Options
    The French have woken up a bit since the goal, mind. Ireland could really do with a second, suspect there will be at least one moment of quality from France at somepoint.
  • Options
    duff should have made it 2-0
  • Options
    Great last ditch tackle from Sagna, bt not sure the shot was going to go in anyway. They've had all the best chances though.
  • Options
    O'Shea off injured - that's a blow for them if they end up needing a rearguard action.
  • Options
    HIT IT ROBBIE!
  • Options
    tense. Oh robbie you bad ting!
  • Options
    Oooh Robbie Keane wastes a great chance. Get the felling France are gonna nick a late one to make Ireland rue the missed chances.
  • Options
    Blimey, Ireland were crap in the first leg, hats off to them for this performance no matter what the result.

I would love to see th arrogant Frogs get knocked out, especially that turd Anelka.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Would be superb if Ireland could do this.
    Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate the French.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    Why?

Maybe Exiled is Oirish?

I would prefer both teams to be disqualified in some way so that we don't have to end up playing (losing) to one of them.
  • Options
    perhaps cos he lives in ireland? Leave the anti irish stuff till after the game if you can. Then everyone will be in laughing if they get knocked out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    Why?

3 reasons:

1) Have always had a soft spot for the Irish in all things (except terrorism, lol) especially after I had an extended stay there whilst at Uni. I usually support them instead of England because I just dislike too many of the English player and rightly or wrongly can't put that to one side when they line up for the national team. Also hate the way the press cream their pants after every England win. Instead I enjoy Irelands (usual) brand of energetic and organised punching above their weight style - reminds me of Charlton in the good old days.
    2) It will screw up FIFA's plan to make sure the big four in the play-offs qualify by seeding them.
    3) It's vs the French.
  • Options
    Out of interest, do away goals count during extra time?
  • Options
    perhaps cos he lives in ireland? Leave the anti irish stuff till after the game if you can. Then everyone will be in laughing if they get knocked out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Out of interest, do away goals count during extra time?

Im pretty sure i heard the commentator say they do
  • Options
    Thats why i hate the French. You f*****g dog Anelka.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Out of interest, do away goals count during extra time?
    Yes. And so do home goals.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Im pretty sure i heard the commentator say they do

away goals count as double throughout the tie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheating scum!
  • Options
    The Luck of the Irish ?
    Still, it should stop them taking the P*ss out of "The Hand Of God" goal............
  • Options
    Henry is a cheat. Deliberate handball twice in the build up to the goal. How can the linesman not see that?.
  • Options
    HAND BALL!!!
  • Options
    The referee is going to get slaughtered tomorrow. He made an honest mistake. But he could have viewed a replay within seconds to allow him to disallow that goal.

When are FIFA going to drop their rediculous refusal to allow refs to use technology for major games?
  • Options
    That's actually sickened me to my stomach, can't imagine how Ireland fans are feeling. Not over yet though, COME ON EIRE!
  • Options
    Always thought of Henry to be a fairly honest player. Be interesting to hear what he says for himself after that.
  • Options
    The ref must already know that he got it wrong - wouldn't be amazed if Ireland get a favourable decision if there's a 50/50 penalty appeal in the next few minutes...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]When are FIFA going to drop their rediculous refusal to allow refs to use technology for major games?
    When it can be used in every circumstance, with 100% reliability, without stopping the game. So, not for a very long time.
  • Options
    Sodding Platini, introduces seeding after the competition, still looks like french will go out,so the ref is briefed ... just in case!