Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

France vs RoI

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Always thought of Henry to be a fairly honest player. Be interesting to hear what he says for himself after that.

I can't see how he could defend it. It's not like it was an accidental handball; he basically juggled it before playing it across the goalmouth.
  • Options
    They need to stick Dunne upfront and just lump it. The French are pony at the back.
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted for ROI. Thats a disgrace.
  • Options
    The bloke is a fucking cheat, remember his back heel goal against us, he was pulling Fortune's shirt. How many times did they show that on TV and no one mention it.
  • Options
    It's kind of funny though, in a sense..............................
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]The bloke is a fucking cheat, remember his back heel goal against us, he was pulling Fortune's shirt. How many times did they show that on TV and no one mention it.[/quote]

He used to piss me off with that 2nd phase of play shit rule they used to do. He used to loiter way offside 'not interferring' then remarkbly pop up at the back post to score in the second phase of play.
  • Options
    The hand of frog
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The hand of frog

ROFL
  • Options
    Very Funny AFKA
  • Options
    Bet my house the sun go with it in the morning
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they've got "HandGaul"
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Bet my house the sun go with it in the morning
  • Options
    It will stay in their minds for Evra
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Bet my house the sun go with it in the morning

They've actually come up with "hand gaul" but I would sack their bloke and get you in AFKA .............. miles better !
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......pissed myself laughing.

Now they know how it feels, they spent plenty of time laughing about Maradona, now it's payback time!!

They're not laughing now, anyone but England?...........at least we're there!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha love it!!!

I feel their pain!

Well done France, je t'aime!
  • Options
    Get in !! up yours you spud sucking Mick bastards !!!!

Allez le Bleu...............hold on ? fecking snail sucking frog ponses !!!
  • Options
    I wonder what Platini will say about cheating now.

I thought Henry and the French team were better than that - turns out I was wrong.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......pissed myself laughing.

Now they know how it feels, they spent plenty of time laughing about Maradona, now it's payback time!!

They're not laughing now, anyone but England?...........at least we're there!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha love it!!!

I feel their pain!

Well done France, je t'aime![/quote]

Well done you

http://www.didfrancecheat.eu/
  • Options
    funnily enough it doesn't really bother me as much as it seems to do everyone on here , being English and that
  • Options
    I only wish it had happened to the Argentina chanting Scots.
  • Options
    It's not the sympathy for the Irish, it's the hatred for the French. They were absolute dogshite last night, and have been throughout the qualifying campaign.

Bringing in a seeded system half way through a competition is very odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    24exhy8.jpg
  • Options
    Great news after years of suffering Plastic Pads every football tournement at work , Paddys Day and family three doors up with thier flags in garden ....:o)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Am livid. God knows how big Sis is feeling in deepest darkest cheating coward french france. Still, at least we were in with a chance of getting to the World Cup.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]funnily enough it doesn't really bother me as much as it seems to do everyone on here , being English and that
    Same here.

I would have liked to have seen it happened to Scotland though.
  • Options
    Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions and we will all differ.

The way I see it, Henry as an ex-Gooner has cheated my beloved Robbie Keane out of probably his last chance of going to the World Cup Finals.
    To be fair, had that happened to Ars*nal in the CL or stopping them from winning a trophy, I obviously would have been delighted and would have mentioned it at every opportunity to every Goon I know for the next 25 years.

Had the linesman had been doing his job properly, he should of had his flag up for offside before Henry used his hands anyway... Had Keane, Doyle and Duff taken their chances, this would never of happened.

The only way is to introduce video replays to assist the referees. The professional game at the top level is far too quick now.

One last thing, had this been on the other foot with Ireland going through after cheating, you can bet you bottom dollar that Michel Platini would be calling for the death penalty, blaming the Premiership for the attitude of players and would be demanding a replay of the game.

At the end of the day, it just confirms one thing to me. Henry is scum and always will be scum. Thought it for years and my opinion wont change.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Has T.Henry said anything about it yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Has T.Henry said anything about it yet?

No, but Arsene Wenger didn't see it.
  • Options
    "I handled the ball by accident"
  • Options
    Suprised by Henry really. I think you can see how much the players dislike Domenech. They hardly celebrated at the end, and were outplayed for a majority of the game.

I dont like Ireland but i hate France more. Altho saying that, apart from his dive, i thought Anelka looked class last night.
  • Options
    look on the brightside we wont have to suffer everyone going on about their so called "fantastic fans",the same fantastic fans that booed the minutes silence at falkirk for armistace day !!!