Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Football League Show

Comments

• Options
    Clowns are treated dispicably by Palace fans.
    We are not even concidered human by some, and treated with ridicule and laughter by most. THIS MUST STOP.
    Being a clown is a life choice. The way they we treated is like me going up to a Palace fan, laughing at him because he is called Nigel.
    How, in this day in age, in an apparently civilized society, can people still treat fellow human beings in this way.
    Clowns are not put on this earth to be laughed at !
  • Options
    can you imagine how badly treated poor old izale would be treated by those clown hating stripey pricks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    WTF are you on about?

Blimey, what have I done to deserve this caning - just because I didn't find Lizzie's sly little connivance amusing?
    Or am I missing something.
  • Options
    It don't help when the chairman goes round looking like CoCo the Fcuking Clown...
    charlton22409news1.jpg
  • Options
    the ability to laugh at ourselves is sadly lacking in the preciousness of some charlton fans .... come on it's only banter!
  • Options
    to right oohaa,and they once brought 750 to the new den,that is comedy gold or what
  • Options
    Surprised something similar hadn't been done before, tho I suspect the necastle fan missing the goals for pies might have been a joke too.

Please lighten up lads, are you same people angered by banter on 606? It's an awful segment of the show and if this means it ends then great. And anyway it wasn't even that funny or embarrasing: think ourselves lucky that 'stuwall' isn't an addick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    WTF are you on about?

Blimey, what have I done to deserve this caning - just because I didn't find Lizzie's sly little connivance amusing?
    Or am I missing something.

Take no notice. Leroy lacks what the french call a certain... I don't know what.
  • Options
    our goals are at about 41 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't believe some of them dressed up as Clowns last season.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I can't believe some of them dressed up as Clowns last season.

You mean the ones on the pitch, FoD?
  • Options
    This just popped up
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/bbc-offend-charlton-fans-by-falling-for-a-classic-prank-on-live-tv-video/49761/
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    rodders better get logged on and answer the comment.
  • Options
    Classic prank lol, better pranks are pulled by 6 year olds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I can't believe some of them dressed up as Clowns last season.

You mean the ones on the pitch, FoD?
    Palace fans in the Jimmy Seed stand.

I've heard a Palace claim that the prank made his day, he made no mention of his team getting a great win the same day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]rodders better get logged on and answer the comment.

looks like someone already has for him.
  • Options
    So the burning question is, who was the Millwall player trying to look cool as he nearly fell down the coach steps?

Apparently, we have "extended highlights" tonight. I'll believe it when I see it.
  • Options
    A more burning question would be 'why the fuck did they decide to show what felt like 45 minutes of 'highlights' from the shittiest 0-0 draw of the day at Leicester?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WTF is Jamie Jones?
  • Options
    Unbelievable commentary - Sodje wasn't even on the pitch when they scored!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Unbelievable commentary - Sodje wasn't even on the pitch when they scored!
    Yeah, I was wondering about that.
  • Options
    Who complained about the celebrations? Kinda pointless I must say!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]WTF is Jamie Jones?

Thought the same.

Charlton fan texted in saying we should have better goal celebrations. Who is this person?
  • Options
    Some idiot looking for something to moan about!
  • Options
    Waggy's celebration was class...ran straight to celebrate with the front row of the travelling fans.

Much better than some stupid dance to 'We No Speak Americano'.
  • Options
    All that and Lizzie Birdsworth-Gwynfryn-Howell-Evans annoying the shite out of everyone as ever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]All that and Lizzie Birdsworth-Gwynfryn-Howell-Evans annoying the shite out of everyone as ever.

Other than that I would
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]All that and Lizzie Birdsworth-Gwynfryn-Howell-Evans annoying the shite out of everyone as ever.

Other than that I would

Isn't she a Palace fan?! Mind you, I've lived with a Tory for about 27 years!