Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Football League Show

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I have found Gary Neville to be an excellent pundit, really knows what he his talking about and makes very valid points...unlike shearer, hansen and lawro, who are awful (lee Dixon is the only BBC pundit worth listening too)
    My point exactly. Two younger and hungrier ex-pros eager to carve a good career for themselves. No feet under the table (yet)
  • Options
    They will do extended coverage of the Blackpool game, despite it already being on tv. Whoever plans their schedule needs firing, they constantly give games already on tv 15-20 minute highlights. Defies logic really
  • Options
    Every week they show at least one away team getting off a coach at the ground. The thing most teams travel to away games by coach, so why show it? I bet they don't show a team leading their league getting off a train.
  • Options
    Every week they show at least one away team getting off a coach at the ground. The thing most teams travel to away games by coach, so why show it? I bet they don't show a team leading their league getting off a train.
    I remember a conversation when I was at school about the Panini sticker book

Friend: I reckon they should have a picture of the coach in the book
    Me: The coach? What if they travel by car or train?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    They will do extended coverage of the Blackpool game, despite it already being on tv. Whoever plans their schedule needs firing, they constantly give games already on tv 15-20 minute highlights. Defies logic really
    It makes perfect sense economically, why send another load of cameras to a different game when another broadcaster has done it for you? It's not a bad thing to show extended highlights of one more game. Besides, not everyone will have seen it as it was on Sky.
  • Options
    what i would like to see is for the beeb to put extended highlights for each match on line,
    They are doing that. Click on the match report and you can see extended highlights

I was thinking more like 20 minutes than two
  • Options
    It makes perfect sense economically, why send another load of cameras to a different game when another broadcaster has done it for you? It's not a bad thing to show extended highlights of one more game. Besides, not everyone will have seen it as it was on Sky.
    Except they do it all the time with games they show live on BBC, when they have 3 divisions to cover in a shows that last an hour and a half, it's a bit of a joke to show 20 minutes coverage of one game.