Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grand National 2010

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    i will be. i locked DPI at 20-1 gutted i only done 2 quid each way. but cant grumble at 54 quid!!

Thanks peanuts you really do know your stuff.

must admit wasnt convinced when i saw that sweat dripping off him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]i will be. i locked DPI at 20-1 gutted i only done 2 quid each way. but cant grumble at 54 quid!!

Thanks peanuts you really do know your stuff.

must admit wasnt convinced when i saw that sweat dripping off him.

Thanks Carlsberg.
    That sweating up got me in a bit of a lather - the firking about with KJC and the false start hardly helped. McCoy said that DPI really enjoyed himself over the fences but you've got to hand it to AP - a brilliant ride.
    If Denman is entered next year it will be interesting to see how the handicapper frames it - DPI ran Denman very close at level weights over 2m 5f as a novice but of course there was more than 2 stone difference in pre-GN Ratings. Could throw up a rare opportunity for back-to-back victories if DPI gets in on a workable weight or he could hand it on a plate to Nicholls if he overdoes compression of the handicap. Could be quite an interesting betting market when the weights are announced.
    In any event, the model has been tweaked - Black Apalachi is explained. Ready to roll next February when the weights for GN 2011 are announced.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    PM - straight from the Owner's mouth in today's Racing Post:

"Despite all the knocks, and having now jumped 21 of those fences, hopefully it will pour with rain next Grand National day, which Ballyfitz would really like, and all being well, he and jockey David (Evil Knievel) England will be able to stick two legs up to all his critics!"

It seems I'm not the only one willing to follow the nag over a cliff!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]PM - straight from the Owner's mouth in today's Racing Post:

"Despite all the knocks, and having now jumped 21 of those fences, hopefully it will pour with rain next Grand National day, which Ballyfitz would really like, and all being well, he and jockey David (Evil Knievel) England will be able to stick two legs up to all his critics!"

It seems I'm not the only one willing to follow the nag over a cliff!

LOL.
    Steady AA - that geezer's forever blowing bubbles.