Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

B-mob/Cockney Firestarters

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    I really hope Charlton fans wern't involved with Heysel...
  • Options
    I thought the Heysel story came about because the Mirror opened a phone line for people with information to ring, the net result was lots of people from different clubs "claiming responsibility" as they used to say.
  • Options

I thought the Heysel story came about because the Mirror opened a phone line for people with information to ring, the net result was lots of people from different clubs "claiming responsibility" as they used to say.

The bloke in the video was there and mentioned charlton were too along with a few others
  • Options
    Still own a pair of Cherry Reds :-)

Some fond memories...wasnt all bad really...never did see the Firker who broke my nose on the way home from Brighton again....shame lol
  • Options

Maybe we should start up the bmob again ;-)

CL MOB?
    XXL Mob
  • Options

CL MOB?
    XXL Mob
    Jacamo mob

• Options

CL MOB?
    win
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    "Ah got mah door-see-ay..!" 

Has he been following @PragueAddick?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One lives up the road from me, he's still banned and has done time. He was involved in the Crystal Palace Eagle thing. Claims the bird startled one of his mates and without looking his mate swung his arm out to shoo it away.

I vaguely remember the story, but didn't see the innocent.

I remember It all got a bit grim during and after the match.
  • Options
    Day out from the secure unit?
  • Options
    One that always sticks in my mind was Wolves away after the game in the under pass of the motorway can't remember what year but it was well lively
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    One that always sticks in my mind was Wolves away after the game in the under pass of the motorway can't remember what year but it was well lively
  • Options
    Wellred said:

Similar happened at Luton about the same time. Then one of ours was stabbed in the arse outside the station.
  • Options

… Oh tweedle dee, oh tweedle dum
    We are the Charlton & we never run

• Options
    Brands still failing to appeal to older consumers - research

Tasty
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Yep
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    The underpass up there is notorious for it

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Enjoyed re-reading this thread, brought back numerous memories, good, bad and indifferent. Favourite time was from mid 1970’s to mid 1980’s. Made loads of friends, many of whom are sadly no longer with us, real characters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What fucking language is he speaking?

• Options
    B Mob … more like G Mob these days as in Geriatric Mob
  • Options
    OH GAWD!  What an egg plant...
  • Options
    Brands still failing to appeal to older consumers - research

Tasty
    Bloke in the middle with a smart shirt/tie combo and a bit of leg showing to turn a ladies head.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    B Mob … more like G Mob these days as in Geriatric Mob
    Guess most of that lot would be in their mid 50's-early 60's now.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Whatever happened to red division? Don't think they were into aggro same as the palace Ultras but remember it being a thing for a season or two? 

• Options
    it well well intended, to encourage the team by being more vocal etc,  but other clubs also thought they were trying to be a 'firm' what with the name and them being in the two blocks next to the away fans
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    it well well intended, to encourage the team by being more vocal etc,  but other clubs also thought they were trying to be a 'firm' what with the name and them being in the two blocks next to the away fans
    Shame really. It was cringe but to have a few fans down by the away lot always adds to an 'atmosphere'