Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Official match thread: Shelvey, Shelvey, Shelvey, Shelvey, Shelvey, Belgium 1-0, Shelvey, Shelvey....

Sounds like he's running the game. Good on him.
  • Options
    Go on JJ
  • Options
    As JJ can't get in Liverpool's ''soccer'' team and tonight's High Court ruling means the Red Sox takeover is back on, is he any good at baseball?

(sorry, Uncle - only a joke!)
  • Options
    jonjo on bench tomorrow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]jonjo on bench tomorrow

To be honest i haven't asked i just assumed he wouldn't be involved at all after playing 3 games in 5 days.
  • Options

Yeah he is just checked, thanks for that i really wasn't going to bother watching.
  • Options

hope you didn't have money on it.
  • Options
    Yeah, no Jonjo according to the teams on Sky.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, but the Mersey derby is a bit of a come down after playing the likes of Palace and Millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

hope you didn't have money on it.

Yeah you'd have thought I did with my gambling ability .....
    Prolly didn't understand woy !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    So is JJ in or not?
  • Options
    Probably just as well he isn't playing for them at the moment. Keep him out of the firing line. Liverpool are shocking.
  • Options
    Surely a strong chance of him being involved at some point tomorrow away to Napoli. Liverpool have travelled without Torres, Gerrard, Lucas, Meireiles, Johnson and Agger.
  • Options
    Sorry if it's been mentioned before but would any of Maxi, Lucas, Poulson, Meireikes get in any of the other top six sides? I doubt Joe Cole would do better than get on the bench of any except perhaps Spurs. These are their regular midfield. And they want to be considered seroius contenders for a European slot. It can only a matter of time before JonJo gets his chance in front of some of these wastrels.
  • Options
    Surely a loan move in Jan? Can see a decent Championship team coming in for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Surely a loan move in Jan? Can see a decent Championship team coming in for him.

Millwall ?
  • Options
    funny man
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: harveys gardener[/cite]Sorry if it's been mentioned before but would any of Maxi, Lucas, Poulson, Meireikes get in any of the other top six sides? I doubt Joe Cole would do better than get on the bench of any except perhaps Spurs. These are their regular midfield. And they want to be considered seroius contenders for a European slot. It can only a matter of time before JonJo gets his chance in front of some of these wastrels.

I agree dont mind poulson & Joe Cole but they are only ok for average clubs, that meirele is shocking! still mad where they are with the squad they got and a few players, another one Carragher been crap for 2 years now and still in the side just sums it up
  • Options
    The Italians were up to their usual tricks last night i see. Two Liverpool fans are in hospital with stab wounds and another four were injured in the fighting.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Anyone that is interested, he is starting tonight playing in the hole. Good luck Jonjo show us all what you can do. Live on ITV4 from 5.30pm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Anyone that is interested, he is starting tonight playing in the hole.

What channel is it on?
  • Options
    best of luck Jonjo....massive opportunity for him tonight in his preferred/best position
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Anyone that is interested, he is starting tonight playing in the hole.

What channel is it on?

ITV 4
  • Options
    5.30pm? seems a random time. Will be watching, come on JJ.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]5.30pm? seems a random time. Will be watching, come on JJ.

Yeah i thought that. It kicks off at 6pm