Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Our friends from Northwich were not overly impressed with Waggy when he went there with Rachid Yussuf (?spelling). They reckoned Yussuf was the better player.

The difference a year or two makes.

Tuna, like Waggy even now, is still developing physically so don't disregard him just yet.

That young lad who scored a brace for Tranmere on the weekend was born in December 1992 - more than a year younger than Tuna!

I'm not making any specific point here other than born in 19 chuffin' 92 - jeez i am getting old :(
  • Options
    I thought this thread was about Uncle Shelvey ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]I thought this thread was about Uncle Shelvey ?

And i thought you were going to crawl back under your rock
  • Options
    lmfao Al
  • Options
    Can u feel the love barnsey
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]lmfao Al

Ha ha he's getting bloody boring now Steve. Are you going Southend next week?
  • Options
    How very funny

Is this one of those clique things ?
  • Options
    How very funny

• Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]How very funny

You can say that again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]How very funny

You can say that again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no mate working
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]no mate working

Oh ok mate no worries. Meet up soon for a beer.
  • Options
    Looking forward to tomorrow night my first trip to Liverpool for a few years.
  • Options
    Is Jonjo definitely playing then, Unc? Enjoy your trip and give him a big shout from us....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Is Jonjo definitely playing then, Unc? Enjoy your trip and give him a big shout from us....

He better be or there'll be one unhappy uncle in the stands there tomorrow. Yeah i will do thanks.
  • Options
    looking forward to this mate nljr cant wait lets just hope the cheeky bin dippers dont nick our wheels
  • Options
    looking forward to this mate nljr cant wait lets just hope the cheeky bin dippers dont nick our wheels
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
    Zing!
  • Options
    He's going for the scouse poontang!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
    Don't worry, the ex-player's new team, Uncle's team and Charlton will all be in the same dvision next season.
  • Options
    Popped into my local WhSmith’s to buy a paper today, when I saw a Liverpool weekly magazine with a certain young man on the front of it.

An excellent seven page interview with Jonjo, in which he comes across as a very mature man for someone so young. Good praise for the Charlton Academy and first team players from last season.

Very refreshing to read on how he knows he still needs to improve on everything and never to be content.
  • Options
    C5 just had a good piece on jonjo and spearing before the game
  • Options
    Came across very well, I've liked that Spearing for a while. Both seem feet on the ground lads determined to prove a point and both are very promising talents in their own way.
  • Options
    I was going to watch the Liverpool match but then remembered that they're so boring they sap the life out of me.
  • Options
    edited November 2010

In response from NLA becoz Parky is a
  • Options
    nice few early touches for our jonjo. got an applause from the kop when he went and took the corner
  • Options
    NSS your an idiot sometimes
  • Options
    you wot dazzler im passing on a comment that NLA asked me to post. Apology due i think
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Napoli picking up where they left off the other week by all accounts. A few hundred being battoned outside the ground before and now during the first half. Loads in the home end as well.