Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Options
    NLA top post geez!

Uncle & Jonjo are a credit to their family.

And i'm very very jealous.

Still swelling with pride over Jonjo last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I hope as your talking about this in a non whisper that we all at Charlton Life are invited.

after your dig last night you can go play with yourself
  • Options
    steve please stop being such a bully. Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?

some do.

About 10,000 don't though....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]steve please stop being such a bully. Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?

B last night NLA asked me to post a response on his behalf as he was in Liverpool, for some reason Dazzler decided to call me a idiot. Only my friends can do that.
  • Options
    Idiot.
  • Options
    Steve i'll sort you one out mate.....Idiot ;-)
  • Options
    Steve's just showing off that he has 'friends'. . . .

You've been Dazzlered.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?

some do.

About 10,000 don't though....

This is true but for one who is so vocal about his love for his club i just think he should have stuck by his club a little more.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    lol

the cliques havin a tear up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]steve please stop being such a bully. Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?

B last night NLA asked me to post a response on his behalf as he was in Liverpool, for some reason Dazzler decided to call me a idiot. Only my friends can do that.
    He apologised.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Dazzler decided to call me a idiot. Only my friends can do that.

I'm only an acquaintance so i'll call you a jockey :-)
  • Options

He apologised tho.

idiot. xx
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Bi have been through as much rough if not more than smooth following Charlton,

i got to the point where i was not happy going to charlton i found myself being more pissed off than football should make me,

irationally i know i found myself blaming everything at Parkies door and for a lot i still do,

the football i was watching i was no longer willing at that point to waste anymore time away from my 2 kids and my missus to come home extreemly unhappy and miserable after going to somewhere that is supposed to give you a sense of satisfaction and enjoyment.

Being away from Charlton for that period of time has made me see that it is the club that i love not the mgrs or certain players.

And that i am only punishing myself by not going,

To get to Charlton on a staurday can take me from 1hr to 2hrs depending on traffic and i cant leave early anymore due to Joe's football not finishing until 12 or 1pm.

All of the rushing around to get to a game to feel so annoyed that the club i love is in such a state just meant taht something had to give and i was not going to let that be quailty time with Joe and Scarlett.

But the pull to come back to games is too strong and i have taken enough time out that i want to start to go to as many as i can

Starting at Barnet away on Saturday and Sthend in the JPT both games where it will take me less time than a home game to get to.

My response about Parkie to Steve last night was a tad tongue in cheek and a response to get a reaction.

I have watched us be shite really shite historically and not had the anger that the Notts County game gave me and we won that one yet i walked away feeling so mad, thats not the way football is supposed to make you feel,

Until you reach your saturation point you wont know but i know that i am not alone and that there are numerous people who felt the same.

Fatrob phoned me and asked if i fancied Brighton the other week and i said i couldnt bear seeing us get battered and it happend,

Best thing that i could have done because the result didnt really bother me, i didnt come on here and slag the players off or Parkie i just said his time was up in my eyes, but the actual result didnt even hurt.

A 4 nil home defeat that leaves you no plused can not be right, breathing time was needed.

I have taken that time and i have listened to what sounds like spirited and performances with effort i dont need us to win just show comitment the same sort that i and thousands of others make every saturday of every season.

22 years of going to football as a real fan (one that can get to games without his dad) and this is the first season where i have actually felt like not going anymore not just for a few weeks,

i reckon i am aloud to have that time out after that long.

Not that i needed to expalin that to any one but you pushed the right button
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind, but Corporate Cola hasn't even bought a ticket for about three years !

:-)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I wouldn't mind, but Corporate Cola hasn't even bought a ticket for about three years !

:-)

Me not going has coincided with the sonsorship stopping as well ;-)

But the Poweade boys have come good so i am back in the box at home to Plymouth
  • Options
    RIGHT

Afka you can call me a jockey, B you can call me a idiot, Uncle you get Joe a shirt and you can call me anything you like.

But the cordruoy jacket wearing/electric blue blue sun visor wearing jockey can go do one with dazzler
  • Options
    I wouldnt call you an Idiot mate more of a dwarf miserable clown ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]RIGHT

But the cordruoy jacket wearing/electric blue blue sun visor wearing jockey can go do one with dazzler

Yeah and he's a bloody cheating linesman .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

He apologised.

BUTT OUT HARRY
  • Options
    have you been drinking Steve?
  • Options
    yep cup of coffee at 10
  • Options
    I was proud to see Jonjo last night but it was difficult for me!

Not because of the pride of seeing him in a Liverpool shirt - my issue is that I watched the whole game on my iphone and couldn't differentiate between Konchesky, Shelvey, Spearing and Mereilles on the small screen!

From what I saw of him though he certainly has filled out and his head never dropped - here's to many many more games as a Liverpool player
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I was proud to see Jonjo last night but it was difficult for me!

Not because of the pride of seeing him in a Liverpool shirt - my issue is that I watched the whole game on my iphone and couldn't differentiate between Konchesky, Shelvey, Spearing and Mereilles on the small screen!

From what I saw of him though he certainly has filled out and his head never dropped - here's to many many more games as a Liverpool player

I watched it in a pub and had the same difficulty

Uncle can he have JJ tattooed on the back of his nut?
  • Options
    Oh dear. I read that as "on the back of his nuts" and actually wondered to myself "how on earth would that help"!!

I need to get an eye test
  • Options
    I would sort out your obviously filthy mind, why are you thinking of the boys Nutts in the first place, you better not come to Bin Dippers fc you might moleste the poor chap
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I would sort out your obviously filthy mind, why are you thinking of the boys Nutts in the first place, you better not come to Bin Dippers fc you might moleste the poor chap

Been there done that... i've moved on now - gotten over the pain. Scott Waggstaff is my new victim!
  • Options
    Oi NSS I apologised, as I read it as you were saying nasty things therefore making me the idiot.

So now can I come?
  • Options
    On a side note that tackle was shocking I hope he get the book thrown at him