Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Options
    I think they all better get very used to that kind of reaction. Until they can roll teams over again like they used to, those fans wont ever be completely happy. They have had to many good years so a draw to Wigan and a loss to Stoke just aint acceptable. I have a feeling that it will be sometime before Liverpool roll teams over week in week out. Teams just dont fear going to anfield anymore and there needs to be lots of changes before they do.
  • Options
    With Gerrard's injury will Jonjo get a start against the Hampsters on saturday?
  • Options
    came on as a sub in the 83rd, so another 1/2 an appearance.

4 1/2 down, 5 1/2 to go....
  • Options
    Bench again today, hope he gets on for another 1/2 appearance.
  • Options
    Stayed on the bench,the boys doing well though
  • Options
    There's a few people on here who should be eating their hat re: Jonjo making 15 appearances this season.
  • Options
    Liverpool in Europa League action this week, so a good chance hopefully of another game for jonjo.
  • Options
    Starting center midfield tonight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Starting center midfield tonight

good, well done Jonjo, and in his favoured position too.
  • Options
    I will be tuning in for this now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I might give this a watch tonight - send him our regards Unc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I might give this a watch tonight - send him our regards Unc

Will do thanks
  • Options
    What channel is it on?
  • Options
    espn.
    jonjo currently 20/1 on betfair 1st goalscorer.
  • Options
    Will be watching now. Haven't got ESPN so hopefully a decent live feed will do.
  • Options
    6pm kick off
  • Options
    ITV 4
  • Options
    Oops - sorry - highlights only!!
  • Options
    A weak Liverpool team - hopefully he can pull the strings.
  • Options
    1 all, with less than 20 mins to go. Reina has just done a Charlie Wright!!

Jonjo has been ok. Four and a half to go, before the club gets a bit more money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hutchison on SSN picked out Jonjo as having a really good game
  • Options
    Thought he played well very diciplined. Was told not to get forward, broke up play well and never gave the ball away all night. Just what you need in european football. Was quite a boring game though to be fair. But i guess they got what they wanted and qualified to the next round.
  • Options
    Telling Jonjo not to get forward will result in a boring game!
  • Options
    Bench tonight?
  • Options
    He was, Liverpool won 3-0 but he didn't get on.
  • Options
    I'm expecting him to play in the europa game Thursday and having already secured top spot in the group i'm hoping for a bit more of an attacking game from them. Not like previous europa games, but i guess it got the results so cant moan......Ooops i just did.
  • Options
    Playing center mid tomorrow and for those of you that like a little flutter he will be let off the defensive duties a bit so could be good for a goal. I got 14-1 for the first with Corals but i'm sure there are better odds out there. Oh and for thos ethat are interested here is an interview link
    Jonjo Interview
  • Options
    Enjoyed reading that interview
  • Options
    With Torres also likely to play must add to his chances of shining
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]could be good for a goal. I got 14-1 for the first with Corals but i'm sure there are better odds out there.

Bet365 are giving 7/2 anytime scorer and William Hill are 14s first scorer.

Best of luck to him. Do we get money if he scores goals?